New marketing strategy guaranteed 5k/day

fcking struggling with all that old bs while this guy makes bank ;(

That is called social engineering ( ewhoring to be more specific ) .
There are tons of scripts out there that you can fallow to automate the DM’s…but in many cases the accounts get blocked.

lol it’s clearly a joke bruh , who would ever click on this shit ? even amateur idiots would think it’s a “Virus” and the website (facepalm) show-boobs.com … doesnt it make you laugh :smiley: ?

2 Likes

You laugh but there are many that fall for that old trick

real question thought , having issues. I just dont want to make another topic so maybe you could advise.

trying to create accs in embeded browser but it doesnt seem to work , proxies bought from highproxies , none of them want to work ;/ what could be a possible issue ?

You didn’t autorized your server/pc ip in the highproxies account.

i knew i missed something … thanks for the answer

1 Like

If you did autorize the ip, shot them a quick ticket here.
I know they have a fast support.

You are right. Old tactic

1 Like

nah i didin’t , trying to find where could i do that but i dont see anything about autorization. Btw is embedded still good for creating accs or memu is the new thing now?

i mean i know it was such technique but i mean it’s 2017 now. Weird if they still profit out of these

Depends for what type of social platform you are creating the account.
In my case I still use the embedded browser for all the types.

IG , it’s hard for a starter , seems there are so many ways. As for example even when warming your accounts , some suggest 50 follow day for few weeks - some do 100 right away , some say you cant add link 4-6 weeks ,some say it’s ok after 2 weeks. Kind of lost in the woods scenario… -_-

ik ppl who make hundreds a day from it but not from IG lol kik and skype

You can fallow my journey as I started with Instagram and with other social platforms too. [ Link here]

Also the trick is to try…I know that in many cases you will fry the IP’s or lose PV in less than 1 minute…
But after 1000 fails s you get the formula

the link is missing. keen to read your journey

1 Like

after 1000 fails i will fry my bank account :confused: but thank you i will defenetly follow your journey hopefully it’ll not take 1000 tries.
another question is :

They say

“You can also setup the proxies authentication , IP based authentication or
username & password authentication.”

So mines come in with user and password . but somehow still unable to use them.

Forgot to link it …my bad .

Here is the journey

You can try the IP based auth if you don’t have a dynamic ISP.
Keep it mind that auth in both cases takes up to 30minutes.

Fun fact , just glanced at your journey , i’m also willing to go with travel niche on I.G. so it might help more then just the account wise
Proxies ordered today , not so long ago , might be the problem. :wink:

1 Like