Newbie Help Required

Hi all, ihv gd experience with SEo and aff web sites,
but now i want to learn about FB,instagram,Pinterest.
-Are their any guides,methods,threads here u can point me too.
-Also any current good courses i should take.

Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

You’re basic (LVL1) member. Most of the threads are in LVL2 and higher sections of the forum. Stick with us, contribute and you’ll be there in no time.

Here are LVL2 requirements:

3 Likes

thank you Adnan

1 Like

i read the info, but i dont understand hw to rec 200 likes,when i dnt knw abt social media?

hw will i contribute to get 200 likes?

thanks

2 Likes

Hey what’s up Genius!

I’m a really new user here as well and I’m up to 50+ likes within 2 weeks of activity. I’d say the best thing to do is first and foremost, if you have any previous online skills create a guide for those skills. I have a background in dropshipping so made guides about that.

If you don’t have any former skills that would be applicable just engage in conversation. If you are reading a new thread with a bunch of stuff you don’t understand (such as sms verification and PVAs) then try to do a little background research in other places on the internet. Learn what the previous posters are talking about and then either try to teach yourself from other sources so you can add to the conversation, or ask a question yourself.

Other than that reviving old threads is always a decent way if they are still relevant as well as engaging in the more funny posts that are here such as the threads with jokes/songs/memes.

Hope this helps!
From another newbie with love haha
ChopBlock

3 Likes

thanks for the suggestions man

1 Like