Not Receiving Email Verification (mail.ru)

Hello I recently purchased 50 aged IG accounts off BHW.

4 Days ago i set up about 4 of them just fine. They got an email verification but I was able to log in to the provided mail.ru account and enter it in. However the next day when I started to setup the rest of the accounts the email verification isn’t going out to them. The guy that sold me them said not to worry IG is updating try again in 7 hours. So i tried again and its still not sending out. Seems like its doing it for the rest of the accounts im trying to set up.

Did this guy possibly change the emails on these accounts? He seems very trustworthy I don’t think he did. Let me know what I should do. Im not worried because im just 1 dial away from doing a chargeback.

Thank you.

Maybe it’s best to wait for 24 hours before you try sending code again. Give the seller a chance :slight_smile: If you still don’t get the code, ask for replacement accounts, if he doesn’t provide replacement, ask for refund.

2 Likes

Ah this is happening to me, phone verification, but no one code come to inbox, we should wait whether to go back work well or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my experience, both yandex & mail.ru are horribly inconsistent - some mail arrives, some never does. Not just from instagram.

That’s why (among other reasons) I always change the email addresses of purchased accounts to one of my catch-alls as soon as the seller gives me the login info.

It seems strange that you’re being asked to email verify the first time you log in to the account - assuming that’s what’s happening here. I would take a hard look at your proxy provider if that’s really happening.

1 Like

You wrote: "That’s why (among other reasons) I always change the email addresses of purchased accounts…"
Do you know some good ones where you can register a new email and there is no need for telling them a phone number?
E.g. yahoo.com is asking for a number…
And what are you doing if your bought account has also a number in its IG profile - obviously set from the seller - and you dont have any SIM cards available?
Thank you for your reply

1 Like

Mail.ru and Yandex can register without phone. And you can use any numbers for IG despite having old ones there.

1 Like

Go to namecheap & buy a couple of $.88 domain names.Get cheap or free web hosting that offers email forwarding, set up a default address in cPanel & forward everything to the email address you normally use.

No phone verification ever required.

Or you can simply buy any email account you want and just have a sim card if needed for future verification .

the guy was nice enough to replace the accounts. I will be buying sim cards and aged non pva from now on.

1 Like

Thats because those accounts are stolen and the email is changed on them. the guy is phishng verified badge and steals people account threatening to sell them for 300 euros or he will sell the account to you guys! ow thats sooo nice bravo asshole.

You have all of the accounts details when you bought them right, so you can check if the email is changed or not if you login into the email, if the email is not changed and you still not able to receive the verification code, then ask for password change and change the account password and then the verification will work.