Ok lets have some fun

Alright.

I’m taking it upon myself to bring a little “fun-time and happiness” to this place.

Because recently there have been an influx of pirates and miscreants (and as Mom used to say “That shit just won’t do”)

So I took it upon myself to get a fiverr gig (yes you’re welcome for me spending money for your entertainment) to get a little jingle made for our entertainment.

Are you not entertained??

So without any approval of the mods or people who run this place (someone actually is in charge of this place ha!). I took it upon myself to get a rap track made. (That was actually going to be used for some other purpose that won’t be mentioned so I can take the “high” road < I’m looking at you @BrandonBerner>)

So here is a fabulous rap track.

The person who does the best rap will get something special from the mods here on the forum. <you like that guys? ;P>

So get your skillz in order and spit some rhymes and maybe…just maybe you’ll win a fabulous prize courtesy of our Massplanner overlords.

Download this fabulous rap track

So don’t be a wuss. Step up to the mic and show everyone some love …or else. =)

2 Likes

:)) I see you’ve got a backup career here…

1 Like

Oh god if only that was me! I’d be bangin’ Katy Perry and teasing you with the pics. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

this is the coolest thread ever :wink:

1 Like

But what if you don’t like to have fun? I don’t like fun, I’m a party pooper.

Me at every party:

2 Likes

4 Likes

All joking aside, I am happy to see you are taking the high road this time :smiley:

Bahaha, I dont even know how to describe what I just listen to. You paid money for this?