Phone verification?

Hi so i have been advised to use easyvpa for phone verificTion but everytime i check they are out of numbers!!!:frowning:

Who else can i use? Is there another trusted seller?

Iv read on forums to not use smsvpa? All i want is to verify my accounts and have no issues or blocks etc.

1 Like

Have you tried hidmynumbers.com? We have it implemented in Mass Planner.

Hi i havnt used them. I signed up but they only have Chinese numbers. Ideally we want usa numbers because the accounts are from usa IP addresses.

I have emailed them and requested usa number and they said they will look into it and come back to me.

Is there anyone in the UK ideally near london that can help me load the accounts on MP? Ideally i wanted to load 300 accounts and happy to doing the maintenece of them myself. If just seem to be struggling loading them esp woth this phone verification slowing me down.

Do you know anyone who can help?

Regards - hope you had a good christmas and wishing you a happy new year!

Verin

I’d recommend to use an actual SIM card as these online methods/services are not being trustworthy at all, get a sim for 1 buck or so and be on on the safe side.

1 Like

Im based in the uk. I dont think usa sims work out here.

get local ones on ebay uk for cheap: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=sim+cards&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

I think ill have to go down this toad as these online places dont see to ev working as well.

Last Q - if i have usa IPs will it be risking using a UK sim?

no, for ig this is ok

hi how did u manage to make 300 accounts

It doesn’t mean accounts are created by the user, it could be they’re bought. There are couple of methods to create IG accounts here on the forum, use search function.

hi adnan its ali ,nice to see that u guys respond so quick ,its been a great since i found this social community and amazed to see how helpful u guys are,just a Q ,if i wana buy bulk insta account ,what source you guys recommend ,and would it be cheap

I’m glad you like the community, we’re doing our best to help users and members themselves are really helpful.

We have seller here on forum, just make sure your read entire sales thread since he changed some stuff related to ordering accounts.

http://mpsocial.com/t/accs123-instagram-gmail-youtube-twitter-facebook-and-other-accounts-for-sale/476?source_topic_id=1751

hi dear Adnan bhai ,its great to see how u guys vlounteer for helping out,i have no words to thank,i was wondering if u could assist me with this,i tried to signup with OGAds and they required a landing page ,i have quite a no followers on one account and i want to capitalize ite it ,how can i get this landing page thing done,is there any sample landing page in your view ,would hihgly appreciate ,