Pin and Like buttons hidden on Pinterest?

Today, I have reg account on pinterest, but it does not show the pin and like of a picture, please help me

Save is actually pin (repin). You need to pin one of the pins to one of your boards. Then you’ll be also able to like the pins. Do this manually first, then add your account to Mass Planner.

I think new accounts have to do one pin before being able to like.

2 Likes

Pinterest is getting crazier everyday :smiley:

2 Likes

Well like button is officially gone https://blog.pinterest.com/en/goodbye-button
Whats your opinion on it? will it affect pin ranking ? Now probably only repins/comments/tried will affect ranking
Have MP tried function? When i check sometimes manually notifications from pinterest i can see the notify me what ppl that i follow tried

1 Like

:joy: if they keep it up like this there will have 0 features in that platform by the end of the year and probably 10% of the users…

1 Like

will the like feature on MP be replaced with the tried it button? i notice from a few pins that have gone viral recently that they all had some people hitting tried it

we do update after every pinterest update, we’ll see what they throw at us next :slight_smile: