Pinterest unable to vew people followed but can view boards

I can view boards followed but not people followed. Happened a couple of weeks ago. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Pinterest. Unfollowed/followed the person. Had someone else follow the person and they could see all boards. Not sure what to try next.

I don’t really get it.

When you follow users on Pinterest and login to your Pinterest account, then click on Following, you’re not able to see any users you’ve followed?

How do you follow users? Via Mass Planner?

Not very tech savvy so not sure what mass planner is. I follow users by clicking the follow button on their profile. I follow them so I can view all of their boards instead of just following a few of their boards. Not sure if that is what you are asking but appreciate any help you can offer!

I can see the person but when I click on them to see all of their boards it doesn’t do anything. all I can see is the circle with their profile picture. It does not continue to their boards

Try scrolling down? :slight_smile: No really, try different browser, maybe something’s wrong with the one you’re currently using.

Really? This is Mass Planner forum :slight_smile: You should do some research about Mass Planner software. It’s automation software that does everything for you. All things you done manually on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram… all major social networks, can be automated with Mass Planner.

There’s a 5 days free trial, so check it out.

Oh, yes, you don’t need to be tech savvy to use MP :slight_smile: It takes couple of weeks to learn it but later it only makes your life easier. I promise :wink: