Possible Source of FREE simcards and service

Hey all,

We all need simcards, here’s a free (almost) source. You can thank me by liking this post!

https://goo.gl/BqZ7Nj

1 Like

These are USA sim cards, right? How many you can get for free?
How long they stay active?

They are US only (for now), I dont know how many you can get for free, but as always there is a way around anything… :joy:

They are active as long as you use them per month. So free 500 MB data per sim per month!

They require topping up right?

No, free per month.

thanks i like it

Looks Promising :smiley:

1 Like

Now that is a rare Pepe.

Something’s not right there. Nobody gives you 500 MB free each month. I can understand first month, but next one you’ll probably have to add some $$.

Anyway, they’re good for receiving sms and doing verification.

Hmmmmm…

You’ll go crazy cancelling sim cards every month.

2 Likes

Cancel it when it arrives. A sim card with 500 MB free data per month for $2? Worth it IMO

Not for IG.

You’ll need to keep creating fake accounts and probably using different credits cards to make this work. If you have 50 IG accounts and you can only use one number on 3 of them, you’ll need 50/3 = 17 sim accounts to create and make sure you downgrade.

Possible for sure. But, not worth it IMO.

Yep, I knew there’s a catch.

God job Sherlock :smile:

1 Like

You can order them for $10+ a pop, and then you have to pay per month if you need to verify.
With this sim, you can create and verify 5 accounts per month, with 500 MB data free. whats not to like? I am not an affiliate and make no money off this.

Dude, WTF is that website on your profile? Please remove that crap @wortime

2 Likes

Getting 1£ sim cards seems like a cheaper option.

I saw it recommended here a few times, I haven’t tested it yet. Thinking on giving it a go and order one to check it out.

Anyone got these and can share their experience?

The good old lemonparty, do you think that I would post to own website? Hellz no. You can feel free to ignore it if you like, thats what most sane people do.

Haha damn, no sleep for me tonight :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Hey, feel free to pay the same for a SIM that doesnt gie you any free data texts etc.

Or you can just remove it and save me the reporting trouble. This is not BHW, let’s keep things clean.

1 Like