Possible Source of FREE simcards and service

It does suppose to come with a 5£ credit… At least that’s what they write in the description.

EDIT: Yeah, it’s 5£ extra if you top up with 10£.

Anyhoo, you can get a sim for 1£, as long as it can receive messages from Instagram it should be fine.

EDIT2: Which I doubt you can without topping up. :frowning:

FP has been around for a while, they’re known to be pretty shady in general. You can read more about them (and find some puzzling deals, too) on r/freedompop

Years ago they were giving away free wireless hotspots and it caused a whole lot of frustration, but it was mostly due to the top-up requirements and difficulty cancelling, from what I remember you were somehow locked into a contract of some kind, forced to pay after the free parts ran out.

Ain’t nothing free.

2 Likes

Report it friendo. :sunglasses:

@wortime We have deleted the link from your profile, we know that some people won’t mind it but we don’t allow that kind of stuff inside the forum. Let’s keep this clean :wink:

1 Like

Jesus, that guy is such a coward. So you can allow DDDDDDD to harass me over 2 posts, but that guy gets his way because hes an idiot? Awesome.

These are sims for you :slight_smile:

http://mpsocial.com/t/buy-real-sim-cards-to-verify-your-instagram-facebook-gmail-twitter-accounts/1938?u=buysimcards&source_topic_id=4834
1 Like

Saw that, but they are expensive. I am waiting on the Freedom Pop one to arrive so I can give a rundown on the service and how hard it might be to cancel etc etc.

I had activated 2 IG accounts from freedompop.com and its works fine. only you need to do to make sure to downgrade your plan for free plan and save sim card, check videos on YT,

1 Like

Thanks, I still believe they are expensive compared to what we could get on ebay.

I see there are many UK sim cards on ebay for a 1$, O2, Three, GiffGaff, TalkMobile and more. I’m sure at least one of them does not requires top up to get active, with a long sim expiration date.

I’ll dig more into it tomorrow, hopefully I could find some good results. :slight_smile: Will make a post about it if I do.

It’s like $1.99 for shipping, then you get charged $32.95 per month after. I read the fine print.

What do you guys think, how would customs react if they see you’re getting 100/200 sim cards? Would they make any troubles?

Getting that many phone numbers could look suspicious, like you’re planning something illegal :slight_smile:

1 Like