PV accounts using sims with cheap solutions

Interesting. This would save me loooot of time.
Do you think i can ask this kind of job to an local elec shop/guy.

I wish there is such thing. I’ve never found a shop that can do custom jobs like these.

–
Small update:

The cheaper project is now on hold, still on hold, because i still can’t get it to boot. The seller hasn’t replied to me whether it’s faulty or not.

This wont exactly be cheap, but it sure is less of a headache. I’ve just received 2 device that’s like the worlds cheapest phone.

Left - Dual Sim. $15
Right - Single Sim. $10

So now i’m considering if i wanna buy more of the dual sim and keep the sim in there, or the one on the right, single sim, but easy to swap.

I need something like what @BrandonBerner has posted.
Not 1.000 simd but 100/300 is enough today i am gonna ask a few shops.

1 Like

This is what i do, but when you have more then 20 account you need a shitload of phones, i have 10 alcatel dual sim, that is 20 simcards, i keep the cards of the accounts that get PVed the most in there, right now i have a 150 sim cards of which i use about 50 for IG(x3) and FB (x1), it’s a lot of administration but having them in the phones really does help a lot.

1 Like

May I know if the right one takes in standard sim and don’t need to shutdown to swap? If yes a link please.

I don’t create a ton of accounts, but wouldn’t the same method work for creating accounts using Memu or Bluestacks and using a 4G hotspot work?

The device ID unique to the account can be saved, then you insert the corresponding SIM into the 4G modem and BAM, PV?

You can wire the SIM holder in rows as brandon and you have shown, then it would be a simple matter of selecting the saved “phone” profile.

Tell me to shut up if I am wrong.

@g8f7e9x0w This is how it looks.

Model Aiek C6

So this thing takes only nano. Which is a problem for me as few of my sims are micro. I gotmyself a cutter but damn this is terrible, i cant get it aligned at all.

You mean, wire the sim card tray to a device, like a spare phone or usb dongle?

I don’t even know if it can work :sweat_smile:

Why not this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Sim-Card-Double-Adapter-Convertor-For-iPhone-5-5S-5C-6-6-Plus-HU/222348456041?_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908110712%26meid%3Dd80eb7481eb94a149cd7e020f9bd2224%26pid%3D100677%26rk%3D11%26rkt%3D28%26sd%3D322385677615

If the method works for creating, couldn’t it work for PV?

EDIT: Just realized why, you’d need to purchase data per SIM

Ooo… Yes. I was about to get one of those. Perhaps soon. Still trying to see which way is faster and also factor in the cost.

Judging from your post, it looks way easier than cutting.

thanks @dddd

hmmmm… i would look for standard sim size and the dumbest phone of all which boots up fast. monochrome if possible don’t know where to get those lol. Cutting and chopping sim makes it harder to manage the cards as they fall all over. All my sims are triple size and once you break them smaller it’s extra work to tape them up. How I wish there were phones like the old motorolas which take the whole credit card sized SIM

I think i’ll skip the dual sim as I don’t plan to keep the cards in the phone all the time. it’s more for swapping in and out.

@BrandonBerner how is your project going ?
Can you or someone else send me a PM to have a talk.
If someone has a knowledge about this 100+ sims.

You should contact @kraadnc since he has some really unique services that are going to be posted in the Market Place soon. I too am really looking forward to them.

Services like what ?

That’s new. Havent heard anything special related to this project.

1 Like

Wow, you actually try to do it IRL. Nice try

Excuse my noob question, but why do you need 10 phones?? I hear you can change device id of an android phone. Is it actually very difficult that you need 10 phones??

The thing is that the cards i use come in three sizes the big size, the small (regulair) size and the micro size, my phones use the middle size and the thing is that when you keep catching them the micro size will get lose and get stuck in your phone because you put them in and take them out all the time

i can’t tell you how often i have to fish out the micro cards out of the slots because they got stuck in the slot , really annoying and time consuming, sorry for the blurred pic but maybe now you get the idea behind my reasoning :slight_smile: