Question about follow settings (to avoid trouble)

Hi there!

This is my first post on this forum and I am very happy to finally join and contribute. My question for fellow MP users has to do with follow settings.

Is it safe to like users most recent (1 to 2) posts when following?

I know that this will help follow back ratio increase but I am scared to enable it because I have been seeing mixed messages about the specific feature.

Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

Pretty much yes. There is no reason not to, liking recent posts by people you follow is normal Instagram user behaviour :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Check out this thread.

That was actually one of the topics I was referring to. Do you recommend not using it for now? Engagement is much less without it. :frowning:

You can try it ofcourse!

I was going from 1k random likes, to like latest posts. Then all the banns came.

But also without that you can get really great engagement!!! getting 15-18% on all my accounts, good targeting, good posting. But it depends on the niche ofcourse. I tried the yoga niche for a customer. But pffff, engagement was so bad…

GL!

Danny

Welcome to the forum @thanoslabz and glad you decided to start engaging with the community :wink: keep it up as we have a lot of friendly people around.

As @dma0245 said, you can give it a try and see what happens. You can use a dummy account to test it out.