Question regarding aged accounts

I would love having your opinion on buying aged accounts both in instagram and FB. The thing with those is I want to promote in Arabic, Persian, Indian languages and all those aged accounts have american female or male profiles. When I create accounts I have in mind for which purpose thus I do Arabic profile to begin with. My question is it safe to buy aged english account and have Arabic content ads or warming up etc…?

Best regards.

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter how the account will look like when you buy it.

All of us just buy bunch of accounts and then edit them according to our needs. Change profile picture, bio, username and whatever else you need.

So, to answer your question, yes, I think it’s safe.

I made your message public so other users can also see this and maybe contribute a little bit with their respected opinions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve also some accounts running in different languages and I think they’re even safer than english accounts, I think Instagram can’t detect words in other languages properly. So this is a big advantage using the DM tool. I’m currently using same Spintax for 10 accounts and having no problems.

IG and FB are very different.

On FB, I wouldn’t change 3 things:

1. name
  2. birth date
  3. male/female

since no real person would change his birth date or his sex (well… lol), and it is rare that a person would change both his firsth and last name in real life.

Makes sense, but I did change names on FB and profiles are still active. Never changed birthday or sex tough.

I have a friend that changed the sex just for fun …account went on ok :joy: just with a lot of friends of same sex…

but yeah, what you say makes sense :smiley:

I have a friend who had sex once… :smile:

1 Like

Ok all lets relax a bit and the sex part will eventually come when MP makes us enough money XD.

So If I want to use FB ads or insta ads.

1- Buying aged US account with fake name like caroline.

2- Change the name to Arabic name like adnan.

3- warm the account for few weeks then start the ad campaign.

My question is won’t FB or instagram will check out your personal profile before approving your ad account? won’t they notice an obvious thing like this?

1 Like

poor friend…

1 Like

I recently created another personal fb account on different name, then changed the name to my real name and they approved ads for it in less than a day. So, I guess you want have troubles.

Sounds great! I hope that won’t be a problem. ill give it a try thanks again.