RePin Tool Keeps Repinning Duplicate Pins

I’m trying to figure out how to prevent repins of duplicate pins between a source board and group boards.

In the Repin Tool I’ve setup a board as a single source so I can curate pins to it and auto repin them to specific group boards. In the settings I’ve left the box for “Allow Double Repin” unchecked.

Yet MP will continue to repin the same pin from the source board over and over to the same group boards.

I only want a pin in the source board to be repinned once to each group board. How do I set that up?

Go to Mass Planner Settings > Social networks> Pinterest tab and check do you have Allow double repin enabled there.

Thanks Adnan !

What’s the purpose of the “Allow Double Repin” in the Repinning Tool? Does that override the General Settings?

If Allow double repin is checked in Mass Planner Settings, then this applies for repin tool of each board.

If you don’t want duplicate repins, make sure this option is unchecked in both, general settings and repin settings for your board/s.

Okay, thanks!

is there any service to boost my pins using Repin group to check really repin drive traffic to my site

I’ll tell you a secret :slight_smile: addmefast. com

However, be careful with this, your domain could get banned from Pinterest for using services like these. If you want to test things out, try with some less important website.

1 Like

I dont understand
if I use addmefast to get repines I will get my URL of my domain which I am
hosting adsence right. What will have to my repins will the URL get removed
from that PINS automatic if I do over repin.

What will happen if do 1000 repins to my image which i share from my site. Will they BAN my pinterset account or will i get the pins removed. I can see lot of pins which has 3k to 4k repins

Just forget about addmefast if you’re building real business website. You’ll get your domain banned on Pinterest and traffic will stop coming from there.

@Adnan I have the same problem as the OP. Additionally in MassPlanner Settings > Social networks> Pinterest tab the option is unchecked by default and also the same option is unchecked in the Repin Tool. Unfortunately, still MP continues to Repin the same pin from the source board over and over to the same group boards.

Hi, I have the same problem. It is repinning the same pin over and over again - even though the option is unchecked in my settings. Had to disable the repinning function some weeks ago as I got suspended by pinterest. luckily they allowed me back on, but now i am scared to use this function… how can i make sure this does not happen again?

first of all report the issue to MP support, they will check it out and solve it if it’s a bug, after that, start small and see if everything is ok.

Same issue here!