[Request] Building a sms relay system using real sims for MP users

yep, for now any number works, not sure why they got back to that but it’s good for many people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great thanks for the confirmation.

My theory is that to many IG users change their phone numbers ever 2 years when they change plans or if their phone is stolen. This is based on the amount of friends I have that send me texts to say they changed their number again and to delete the old one and add their new one. I get these texts every few weeks. So if its that common, many people would complain to IG that they cant get their old number back to verify their IG account.

Lets hope they keep these settings as is, since its already difficult AF to verify now :smiley:

1 Like

yes, this is definitely a good thing for anyone marketing on IG :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean, use the china pva from day one to register? I did that, but have the same question, do you keep the numbers in there or take it out? I’m more concerned about the in-ability to use the other virtual numbers.

I tried with non PVA acc, got hit with PV, and used the same china source and it was banned. Then again i also read it’s a combination of numbers, or IP. But strangely, i’m on a home IP, so that should have told me i’m more “trusted” than a datacenter IP.

/Maybe I should have one major thread in regards to creation and PVA. It’s all over the place. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have lost 2000 fb accounts and U Still Alive ??

i lost 100 accounts i stopped working for 6 months and i am back Now because i need cash :stuck_out_tongue:

@dddd China was just an example, and a bad one in fact since most china numbers are flagged. I was trying to explain that you can verify an account with 1st Number (from Country A) and later verify with 2nd number (from Country B). You could also use different phone numbers from the came country. Its does not matter. What matters is who used the number before, and if it was abused. This is one of many variables.

There are so many variables that take place. Not just the network and phone number. Its also the history of the accounts which has hundreds of factors. I made a post HERE which explains a few more of the factors.

There is no way to write a rule book on how to have perfect success with creating and verifying. By the time the rule book was published Instagram will change their algorithm.

I would recommend to constantly read peoples suggestions, guides, and other forum posts. Make sure you check the date to see if it was posted within a few months. The older it is, the less likely it works anymore. Compile all that you have learned, and you will be much better off. Continue to do this as much as you can as things change in a heart beat.

3 Likes

@Elliso If you stop, you now have 6 months of information to catch up on. Never give up, keep on trucking through, and keep learning daily otherwise you will get overwhelmed, and continue to fail. I am researching around 6 hours a day. Trust me, its not enough, but it helps drastically. Especially when you have a hard time thinking outside of the box. There will be a random comment that may trigger a though that no one else has done. This though could become implemented and make you loads of $$$

I know how to make money the iusse is i was banned for facebook and within 24hours all my accounts are disabled so i decided to leave Net and Go Enjoy life and holidays within 6 month i spent around 15,000Usd :stuck_out_tongue: i observed my bank account is running out of cash and i went back Home and i am currently working again and again FULL Time :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly i haven t found right Stratgey to spam facebook without getting banned.
Also massplanner does not help, whatever i do with those on massplanner get banned or blocked so quick although accounts are verified and under high Quality proxies, it pisses me off seriously, i been looking for someone post his own STRATGEY but in vain, BEEN in touch with MP Support they were mega Helpful and cool but does not help to guide me use thier program to spam social media as professional

i am making new verified accounts and i had almost 50 old accounts * age 6 months *
i am uploading pics and joining groups manually which is Disaster.

i read too much about Social media and faceboook but i know Going Slow and Using right pics will save U with no doubt, Link Must be hidden and cyrpted

NOTE : i believe they disabled all accounts by finding my links or sites
till today i couldn t finger out how do they detected all accounts at one time. i am using currently Same IP which i had before as i work on different pcs and plus virtual machine to keep accounts safe to maximam

@BrandonBerner your posts are highly inspiring and quite creative I must say.

I Don’t mean to drive this thread off course, I’d go straight to the point with my question

What’s you Vps/laptop specs for running thousands of IG accounts using mp. Example specs for running your 2k+ IG accounts on a machine.

Happy to hear you have been able to make a good profit. I can see how frustrating this is as I just checked one of my MP installs to see that 500 of my IG accounts all got banned. Turned out that my VPS decided to change the clock, and my IG accounts ran nonstop for around 35 hours.

As for a strategy, I would not recommend copying someone elses since its probably already flooded, yielding low results. The best methods is to figure out your own strategy. Think in everyone elses shoes, and see if they would click your links, or find your page non-spam like, etc. The only way for you to get a good home made strategy is by reading recent posts and combining them into one mega strategy.

Its like gambling. The only way to make money is by winning more than you loose. There will never be a full proof method.

All facebook needs is one footprint which links the accounts together. There are so many variables to this.

• Same proxy
  • Same link
  • Same pool of proxy
  • Same posting times
  • Same content or picture
  • Same password
  • Same login times
  • Same email
  • Similar emails on one domain
  • Verified using an abused phone number
  • Created on a abused proxy
  • Created to many accounts on a good proxy
  • and so many more patterns

Try finding a common similarity between the accounts. Think from every aspect you can. Once you find it, change it and see if that helps.

1 Like

@Mimshack

Thanks so much for the kind words. It puts a big smile on my face to see everyone’s appreciation,

Im running lots of VPS’s I have been successful with 8GB RAM 4 Core 1GBPS Netowrk. I am running a maximum of 1,000 accounts/vps/install.

NOTE: Every MP setup is completely different and requires more or less resources. The more social actions each account complete, the more memory and higher specs you need. The 1,000 accounts are doing very little, so I dont need as much ram. I have also made a script which works alongside MassPlanner to keep it running smoothly with this high amount of accounts. This script is private sorry guys.

I am also using other software to manage high amounts of accounts which will not be mentioned :slight_smile:

Remember that the more accounts on one install, the easier it is to get the whole lot banned. If your not ready to deal with a large loss if you make a mistake (it will happen), then I dont recommend using this many account on an Install. Instead get multiple MP licences (MP You are welcome :D) and split each Install with less accounts.

Remember lots of VPS’s will randomly change the clock time. This can make all your accounts get banned at once for being active for to long. My accounts are active 10-12 hours a day, so when the clock changes MP keep the accounts active for 12+ hours.

Speaking of which, time to send MP a feature request to add an internal clock to MP instead of using the computers time!!! Feel free to give it a like in the feature request section if you want this feature added :slight_smile:

Click Here to see the Feature Request.

4 Likes

My advice to you would be : change your mindset a little. I know everybody loves spamming because it’s generally easier to setup and get a lot of money out of it. But it never lasts long, something will always happen as all the social media platforms try to fight spam. And you will loose everything and have to start from 0.

I’d say try and do marketing instead of spamming, it will yield much better results in the end as it will last a lot longer( indefinitely if you do it as it should).

1 Like

I Believe You are absolutely Right :slight_smile:
would you share a Good Stratgey as i can t find any solution although i am trying all possibilites but in vain. Even MP does not work for me & Like i said i am spamming Manually

@brandonberner you’re simply just awesome!!! :blush::blush::blush: just the info I wanted with a lot extra :blush:

@Mimshack Haha once again thanks for the praise! I am happy to help :slight_smile:

I just want to encourage everyone else to pay it forward also by sharing their opinions, strategies, and encouraging comments. Not only does it make you feel good helping others, it also allows you to learn new things in a positive mindset. Two birds with one stone :slight_smile: and will improve your success with MassPlanner.

2 Likes

this is why i bought a seprate pc to run all my accounts. will never trust a VPS. I like the equipment I use to be within arms reach at all times. Heard too many vpn horror stories.

Smart! I personally have more horror stories using my own computers.

• On windows 10, there is no way to prevent your computer from updating automatically. This pisses me off completely when I am working and it starts counting down before it restarts without an option to delay it.

• My internet goes off every now and them which causes problems with scheduled postings

• Every now and then I deal with power outages

• And my electrical bill goes up a lot when your computer is working hard (I use 500 accounts/massplanner install)

Everyone is different, so if that works better for you, go crazy :slight_smile:

There will always be pros and cons with everything. As long as the cons are not a problem for you, then your golden.

1 Like

how long did it take you to create 500 accounts? are they all in a few different niches? also how much time and effort do you put into each account and do you just repost other peoples pics? no way you are taking your own pics and sharing them

There was a bhw bst that popped up recently, and i thought it was a good deal, till i read the cost is 3$ per ip and it needs a 0.5$ keepalive every 3 months.

I contacted him via PM to discuss whether he’s willing to build the system, but he refused, citing the cost will be even higher. Not only is his service a manual involvement (no API), it’s overpriced. I asked him why no API at this price? dingpva has API at a cheaper price than his one at a course of 10 months. Turns out his sims are from phipipines. I told him, he would’ve made better profit had he planned carefully. Those sims and keepalive period makes 0 difference from what most country is charging for.

Do you mind if i ask how you build your accounts? i build mine one at a time, spend a few minutes making profile look nice. how do you post pics? just use the repost tool and post other peoples pics? I could probably spend 3 hours a days on just one account, tweaking it, adding captions to each pic but don’t with 95% of my accounts. I have 100 accounts now and still more than I can handle for the purpose of making them all look really well and post great pics with half decent captions.