[Request] Building a sms relay system using real sims for MP users

@southhills Spend all your time on making one account look amazing along with the captions, and pictures. Also create a beautiful mobile friendly landing page. from here you can use all your hard work as a template to copy from thus increase your productivity dramatically. Just make sure you let the one account run for a few weeks and make sure you optimize all the targeting, social actions.

use dynamic hashtags for all the accounts. Add all the possible hashtags you can think of for your niche. Be creative with this. Use both popular and less popular hashtags.

Add a 100+ sources to the follow and like section.

Then copy everything over to your other 99 accounts. Make sure they all post random pictures not in order.

Copy your landing page template and create 99 more landing pages, and purchase 99 domains.

Now you can even choose to run 2 accounts in 2 niches and do 49 for one niche and 49 for another niche.

The mistake a lot of CPA marketers do is they start off with a ton of different niches and get overwhelmed. Instead stick with one or two until everything is on auto pilot and continues to grow without you constantly tweaking things. Once your at this stage then consider adding one more CPA to the list and continue to expand and expand. Take your time and you will be better off

12 Likes

Wow, amazing. I will follow your steps. Sorry but how to use dynamic hashtags?

How do you make your accounts run 10-12 and then sleep automatically?

Loving it again, bookmarked and snapped, if we were to pay for all this info, Iā€™d be in the like $$$$$, thanks for been so open

What you wrote is the concept of scaling effectively in a streamlined and productive way

Iā€™ve never used dynamic hashtag option, i just add like 60 hashtags and spin them. isnā€™t that the same thing? also, when you say create one beautiful account then copy it, wonā€™t ig see that like 50 other accounts post the same caption to the same pic? i know that MP can slightly change the pic in the setting options but if ig sees the same caption over and over wonā€™t that trigger something?

also when you say buy 100 domains, do you mean the 88 cent ones like .us or .info or you mean the .net or .com cause those are like $12 a piece.

Sim card hosting is also an option though i havenā€™t done this! I think its how smspva do it.

No need for 99 domains, you can easily put 10 accts per domain with different links - just donā€™t slam up all the bio links too quickly.

@MrE So glad to see you here. Can you elaborate this a little bit more: I use 1 weebly LP per IG account. That LP has a big button linking to either OG ads LP or my own self hosted LP. So how many IG accounts can I use per one domain?

can you explain how you use the link in you bio. you said you buy all different types of domains. are these dot coms or the cheap ones? after you buy the domain do you use pretty link to shorten the link or google shortener or biltly or do you just put in the link the exact name of the new domain?

also how do you build a landing page for a cpa offer? i use opt-in pages to get their email addresses but it seems for cpa you just use a bridge page then send them to offer. can you explain how you do that? i currently get about 70 subscribers a day thru my opt-in pages but really canā€™t seem to make more than a few hundred per month.

Hey @BrandonBerner

Based on your prior post, you stated that you basically make content only for 10 main accounts and you then use that content to feed the other accounts.

Wouldnā€™t this cause an issue though since the followers would collide?

For example, say I make one main car page and I make high quality content for that account. I then use the same content for the other 50 accounts in that niche. Once I do this I then start to copy followers from 100+ accounts/sources also in the car niche. Wouldnā€™t the followers of the accounts collide? If they collide then Iā€™m assuming Iā€™d get less follow backs since people donā€™t want to follow the same accounts over and over again.

Thereā€™s only a limited number of accounts that I can copy followers from so Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™d find 100 unique sources to copy from each account

Unless theres some way where if one account followers one user the other accounts avoid that account?

Would dearly appreciate a reply on this! Thanks :slight_smile:

You can follow unique followers accross all your accounts in massplanner to stop that

2 Likes

@daverawcus Oh, okay! So MP does it fact have a setting that will avoid following the same accounts throughout mass accounts?

Appreciate the reply, Dave. Big help! :slight_smile:

yep, Settings - Softwar settings, you can also like,comment and repost to different users across all accounts.

3 Likes

Care to elaborate?
You mean repost different content from different sources, after copying the same repost source to all say 100 IG accounts?
So no two accounts are reposting the same content?
Correct if I got it wrong

@Johnny Appreciate it Johnny!

I think @Johnny was refering to the option in MP>Settings Repost different posts across all Instagram accounts. If you have that option checked MP will not repost the same post on different accounts that you have configured in MP.

4 Likes

Thanks and Good to see you @DanielAdmin I have been looking out for you

1 Like

@Mimshack How do you guys know eachother? Random question but Iā€™m curious haha

Lolā€¦Fb group, he is always quick to assist, whenever you need him or whenever you quote him

2 Likes

BTW, donā€™t tag @DanielAdmin , especially in the FB group. He hates that, heā€™s just too kind to tell you :smiley:

4 Likes