Self Made Mass Email Creator (with imacros)

Edit: I can’t figure out the security question dropdown. Tried various recording option but it won’t register.

Edit2: !Important Yandex security has been pretty shitty lately, so i’m now giving a warning to you guys, don’t use it unless you want to get locked up out of nowhere.

Edit3: Found out that protonmail has a 3 month lifespan.

So, after some reading, lots of threads about creating email accounts using various methods, i came up with my own method as well. This one is free, and there’s practically no limit, and the account last 2 years.

Method 1:

So all you need is

• firefox
  • imacros extension
  • a little bit of hard labour.

We’ll be using Yandex. There are other providers, but I’ll be using Yandex just because of it’s simplicity in signing up. And the 2 years period.

Step 1

Install Firefox (if you haven’t already)

Step 2

Install imacros extension (for automating the sign up process)

Step 3

Import this script into your imacros (yeah i’ve done the recording for you)

Step 4

Search and replace the fields with “name” and “pass” to your username and password

Step 5

Save the file into it’s own name and hit “refresh macro list”

Step 6

Hit the play button once, on each name list you have. (Open incognito mode and repeat the process)

Step 7

Select random security question, fill in random answer, fill in captcha manually

Step 8

Hit Register, and you’re in !

So you ask, why not just create it manually since it’s all manual work anyway. Sure ! That works too. Yandex’s fields are way too easy, way too simple, no IP restrictions, so you can use it on it’s own as well.

The slight speed up process is in the search and replace in the imacros editor because it’s easier to perform than on the browser’s input field. Other than that, it’s not much really.

And realistically speaking, no, for those of you that thinks beyond this simple first steps, please don’t come up with insane figures of how you should automate 1k emails, because you’ll never be able to manage that in the first place. If you’re already hitting close to 200 social accounts, you’ll have enough cash to buy a bot like zenoposter.

Do this enough times a day, lets say 10, and in 30 days you’ll have 300 emails to use.

Method 2

Probably easier than the first. No insane amount of copy/paste work. Same site, Yandex. Use lastpass, or any other password generator and saver. We’ll use lastpass since that’s what i used.

Requirements:

• lastpass

Step 1

Fill in random username, use lastpass to generate pw. It will store itself automatically.

Step 2

Repeat each account with incognito mode.

Step 3

Export the credentials as CSV.

List of sites:

Yandex (2 years) - Don’t use them - see my update above
Tutanota (Forever)
Protonmail (3month) - Not enforced expiry atm, but it’s way too short to be considered right now.

Tutanota is also dead simple, the only downside is they have a 48h limit if you create many from the same IP. Just wait it out.

Protonmail is also simple. Although the Recaptcha is annoying and if your IP is bad, it will not pass even though you completed the recaptcha perfectly.

14 Likes

Im having a hard time replacing name and pass ctrl + f type " name " replace to username i want then pass to a random password but it changes everything and i think its not good can you please make a screenshot where the username goes and the password as well?
thanks
nice share btw

Yeah, it’s supposed to change automatically, since the fields are repeats. Unless i get your question wrong.

Ah, my bad. I should’ve given it a more unique name :sweat_smile:. I’ll update the file. For now you can use double click select and copy paste.

I’ve also updated it with another method.

This is a great share. Thanks a lot @dddd
One question; how is IG’s response to yandex e-mails? Are they raising any flags?

Well. That’s questionable. I even got banned by FB by using gmails, but mail.ru was ok. Not all the time, but it happens.

So you are saying they are more or less reliable?

No not really. Just saying that it’s up to them, and also depends on current IP when you register.

By using the anology of gmail and mail.ru, gmail requires PV, while mail.ru doesn’t. So realistically any host will put up more flags against mail.ru so it doesn’t make sense why my gmail got banned.

1 Like

Really nice share here @dddd this should be gold for many members needing multiple emails.

1 Like

Wow I’ll bookmark this, I also use a password manager :+1: Thanks!

Whoa dude. Nice share, didn’t see this around the forum until you just linked to it.

3 Likes

Hope this might help some of you guys too. I registered using protonmail before but i found bulletmail.org to be much easier. No phone verification only email and name and recaptcha.

Have created 50+ accs on bulletmail so far

1 Like

Nice never heard of them before. Is there a imap setting? I saw a few keywords saying imap or pop3 but i cant find any. Even this one says there is http://alternativeto.net/software/vasilii-butuc/

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Ive never tested with imap settings. Normally i would just log into the account when i need to.

I just tried looking as well. Cant find it

Sweet share bro I’ll test it thanks a lot :smiley:

I took your advice and tried bulletmail.org, and I must admit, it’s much less hustle than any of the others OP mentioned. Does anyone know how much do the bulletmail emails last?

Taking this further, I created 2 iMacros scripts which furthermore eases the email creation process.
You can download them if you wish from my drive (along with template names.csv and log.csv files - more on them further down the post):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4DgEAcol01sazFDOTBrTmlTSU0

Basically you start the first script, solve the captcha (if needed solving), and start the second script.That’s it. (Don’t click the “Register” button! The script does that for you!) I had to split them in 2 scripts because of the captcha. But, if you are certain that the re-captcha verification will not be triggered you can combine them in one.

After successful creation of an email, the second script redirects to an ip verification site, grabs your IP address, writes down the number and log of the last entered entry, and closes Firefox. The number is needed for the next time you run the first script, and the IP is for your tracking purposes only. I like to switch proxies, because creating 100s of emails a day on a single IP is screaming for attention.

The 2 scripts use 2 csv files: names.csv and log.csv.

• names.csv has to be prepared by you and it has to be in this format, including the header:
    http://prntscr.com/g7ml16
    You can request bulk fake data from http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/, and they will send it to you on your email. Just modify it a bit to be in the exact format as the screenshot above. Also, create secure enough passwords, since some registrations will get rejected because of weak password.

• log.csv will be filled automatically, and you can use the template from the download link. It will contain the number of the entry in the names.csv, the IP address from which the account is created, and timestamp of the creation.
    Please note: after a while this file will be filled up a lot, and since every other execution iterates through every row of the file, it can get a bit slow if your PC is not that fast. That’s why every once in a while try to archive the current log.csv file and replace it with a fresh empty one. Just make sure to keep the last row, so next time you run the script it knows from where it should continue.

Both csv files should be put in \Your-default-iMacros-path\Datasources path

Also, you WILL have to open the second script and modify the const CSV_FOLDER with your path to the csv files, otherwise, it will not log the entry! This is the 2nd line of the 2nd script. Don’t touch anything else if you don’t know what it does.

These are created and tested on iMacros 8.9.7 and Firefox 47.0.2 (although it will probably work on other versions too, I just hadn’t tested them)

Although, because of the captcha, I couldn’t automate the process 100%, the form filling and the boring copy/paste stuff is being done for you. Only thing you need to worry is solving the captcha.

Hope someone finds this useful, and remember not to overdo with the email creation. I usually create max 5 emails from a single IP daily, no more.

4 Likes

This is interesting. Thanks!