[SOLVED] IP+Port combinations

Umm… Isn’t that what others are telling you? And now you’re just confirming what others are telling you.

Who? What? Where?

1 Like

Lol Go read from the begining to see who started with the isullts. If you accept to be mistreated " by those “Respected” clowns, I don’t. End of story.

Yep I’d say we are good. Thanks for the free proxies!

5 Likes

Did I ever mention that what is said on Massproxy is false ?

Cant you read ?

Holy shit. :sweat_smile:

This just keeps escalating!

1 Like

Step 1: Get high as F(_)ck

Step 2: Go on internet forum and talk BS

Step 3: Get butthurt

Step 4: Give away free proxies.

How nice of you!

3 Likes

Go ahead, test it. I would never put my IG on it, but I can easily use it for other things.

Enjoy your imaginary free proxies. You really entertain me lol

This coming from someone who has no idea how proxies work…

Those proxies have IP authentification dumbass…

It’s not hard to to do … I think you should check your proxies for the ID 10 T error

1 Like

They are working like a charm …

I did read from the beginning, you’re out of line here, they are respected members of the forum, disagree with that if you want but everyone will back me up. Step away for a bit to cool down before a mod times you out or bans you, your not helping yourself by continuing this argument

2 Likes

Then what’s the point of this whole thread?

I’m out. I believe @wortime can close this thread now.

1 Like

Dude, seriously, what is the point of doing all of this?

You jumped on everyone on this thread and you are the one who started it. If you don’t agree with them, that’s your choice, but let’s not fill up the forum with smart ass remarks for the fun of it.

You asked, they answered, do whatever you want with that information and move on.

3 Likes

You’re correct, you only missed one important detail, you cant insult someone and hope for a beautiful answer.
Now I have some important shit to do.
Adios

I can’t close anything. I am not a mod or admin. I can edit the title to [SOLVED] and that’s it. Why aren’t you u in level 3 @dddd? Maybe we should start a poll to get you in. You contribute more and are here as often.

2 Likes

Heh, i don’t know. Maybe i don’t post as much, i’m curious of that myself.

1 Like

Disrespec’n ass nigga’s outchea
Bes watcho self bruh, I would care on this forum or you will be exiled to hell with that Mix kid…

So, let me try to debunk what’s going on. I think there’s a misunderstanding here, let’s see what’s the cause.

The summary

First, OP tried to ask a legit question, about the IP being the same but port is different, so are they indeed the same IP?

Then, @wortime tried to explain, home IP is not the same as a DC ip, in which one is home network and one is a public facing IP. Of course public IP will be unique, again depending on the setup.

OP then said, it is a DC ip, not his home connection.

@trolling4dollars then replied, that is your home IP, not a DC ip, IG will not be able to see your home IP.

OP replied with an image showing, NAH, this is the IP i’m talking about.

So here trolling4dollars goes on to explain further, because we all thought OP is confusing something.

Ending the summary with that, and my explanation below.

Explanation:

OP asked about 192.168.1.45. We all know that anything 192.168.x.x is referring to a home router https://www.lifewire.com/192-168-1-1-818067

Of course, the next possible explanation by others will be that, no, that’s just your home IP, not a public facing IP. No matter how different the port is, the connection will be seen as the same, afterall it ends up on the same public IP given by your ISP.

After some back and forth, he then showed he’s referring to massproxy IP, and that’s what he should have done in the beginning. He also then said, what massproxy told him is they are indeed unique.

So then, my last point being, wtf is the point of this thread? Well, now we know. There’s just no point at all.