Stay away from MicroLeaves.com BAD Experience!

Likely around 20-100k proxies for sure on mpsocial… theres around 5k that are registered mp users here alone…

1 Like

Hmm but actually, there is still a way to save the accounts.

The browser uses the cookie, and logging into using new proxies shouldnt be a big issue. If we can force the login via browser first, then only the API, it should be fine. The API login will be blocked, but the browser will pop up “is this you?” then click yes, the API will then be fine.

1 Like

Thanks guys, i have around 140x pv
30~ acc disabled ( insta ) few new acc facebook…

But the most important for me my main facebook page is banned because other new ip.

I cant phone verify because it’s an old number (expired) can’t change it.
I can’t login from my old ip to has access
Verify with pictures friend is not a option.
I think i lose this facebook page.
This facebook page costs me lot of time to build a good page.
Printscreen ( it’s in Dutch )

If i select the last option it says

I don’t have much knowledge about facebook recover.
I work more with ig.
But this account is very important for my business/ecommerce.

Do i have any chance ?

Try and do the friend verification one and randomly pick, maybe you get lucky :smiley: i managed to get 2 accounts back that way before we had the friend verify module. You can try once every hour I think…

1 Like

Strange, for fb, i’m pretty certain it’s 100% browser based and there shouldnt be any issue if you change IP.

Maybe you clicked “verify account”, which creates a new cookie. If you “marked it as valid”, things goes on as usual. At this point, you need to quickly update your fb settings in the browser as quickly as you can.

But i’ve not faced any PV even when i change the IP and didnt change the settings.

I don’t know this might be a long shot, but see if you can recover the backup of MP and retrive the cookie. Maybe MP devs have a way to restore only a particular profile.

1 Like

I have tryed it but still the same window if i click mark as valid in max 1 min - invalid credentials.
I can’t login.

@Johnny thanks for the tip
First question was easy
2th name i found the picture on google
But still don’t acces
I can try this each hour ??
Must i answer all 5 fast in a time period or do i have the time to search the answers ?

no, you have around 1 minute for each answer, I think you have more if you do it via the mobile facebook site in your browser, should be something like m.facebook.com … you’ll have several minutes there. You need to get at least 4 answers right, you can skip 2 questions as there are 7 in total and you can try again after 1 hour if you’ve failed.

1 Like

I am gonna try that.
I hope i can have my acc back.

Everything would be much much much easyier if everybody has the same service like Massplanner…
Maybe an idea for the MP- team to sell proxys haha
Enough customers i think;)

I have my facebook acc back :pray:
After many times wrong picture verify i had the option to verify via birthdate.

2 Likes

Did microleaves shut down? There website for me isn’t working.

Yes they are offline don’t know why.

1 Like

They’re probably in the process of changing name because you know why.

Congrats on getting the account back.

And congrats for outting a shitty provider.

1 Like

Thanks👍 @dddd

Nah, they are back. Probably a hosting/DNS issue.