Tasks Stop and Settings Are Lost?

I just recently started using MP so I’m not yet familiar with all the settings and operations. Primarily using it for Pinterest.

I’ve noticed occasionally tasks will stop running and all the settings revert to the defaults. I then have to reconfigure the whole profile and restart the process.

Has anyone else run into this? I’m I missing something? Is there a way to change the default settings so I don’t have to reconfigure them for each new profile?

Thanks!

Is this happening after you open restart mass planner?

I close the remote desk top app and let the process run on my VPS. When I come back later I’ve noticed some, but not all, processes have stopped and all the default settings return. I have to reconfigure each one and restart it. These are all Pinterest tasks.

What tools are this and how many accounts are affected by this?

It occurred in 4-5 out 15 Pinterest profiles in both the Follow and Repin tools.

However, over the weekend I switched my VPS service to Green Cloud (I had been using Shape Host). The performance is significantly improved and I’ve not experienced any problems. It may be too early to tell, but it could have just been performance problems on the old VPS interfering with tool operations.