Tell me how they do it and i work 24/7!

i did cpa on youtube and it wasnt overnight nothing is overnight lol… but these videos got conversations really easy i remember doing these fake like unreleased pc games download to your pc :smiley: and similar stuff

So you were the guy who I had to sort through all those BS free games XD XD Sucks when youre a kid and dont know better. But hey, kids are unfortunately really profitable in CPA hehe.

Oh God, good old YouTube and unlisted method. :smiley:
I would put 5 videos, rank them on 1st place in 5 minutes and left them overnight. Usually $50-100 in the morning in my CPA account depending on how long would it take them to take the video down.

Lost 100s of YT account but it was worth it :blush:

I guess who figured out the Youtube unlisted method first, he’s a fckng millionaire now. I was so late in that game but still earned decent money.

3 Likes

I had no clue this was such an effective method (or was a method back then) through the shutters of a child, I thought I could only make money off of video ads XD

That’s fucking genius though :smiley: So many people probably made money off of me downloading “youtube viewbots” HAHAHAHAHA

I would just upload the video, turn on imacro script to refresh it until it gets 301+ views (all from same IP :smiley: :smiley: ) and then make it public. It would jump to 1st or 2nd place for my keywords and stay there usually for 7-8 hours, sometimes, but really rare, for 24 hours.

There were lot of competition back then doing the same so there was a lot of reporting.:slight_smile:

1 Like

yea i used to do the same but i was even later to that game so i haven’t made that much but yea it was cool method :smiley:

So you were the reason I never got my Free Xbox Live Codes :joy:

1 Like

Not really :smiley: I was probably the reason you watched blockbuster movies couple of days after premiere. I was promoting movie streams, but real website, real movies, the only catch was - the website wasn’t mine :slight_smile:

I’ll explain what exactly I’ve been doing in a thread that I’m going to publish soon. It’s old method, but since IG is a thing now, it can be successfully used with IG, at least I think so.

5 Likes

Looking forward to reading it, sounds interesting :slight_smile:

You mind linking me that ? Would be intrested in seeing what is that beast and wat it do