Thank you MP team, I've just made some good $

I have MP for 9 months now.
Before that, I had a couple of other tools. All of them were good. None of them come even close to MP in term of performance and real auto-pilot automation. My IM life changed when I found MP.

But MP is only as smart as we are. So it took me a couple of months to play with it, learn and tweak the settings (@Johnny says I do it too much LOL), and try different methods to make money.

Why did it take me so long? Because I don’t try to earn quick money. I know a lot of people here use those methods, and that’s ok, but I was looking for some long term income. Something more stable and a bit more white hat.

And today I finally made some good $, in a long term niche.
I obviously can’t give out too much info, but I’ll just say it’s FB (yeah, FB still rules, even though everyone here is on IG now LOL), and has to do with a real business selling equipment and services.

Will I get rich from it? Hell, no. Won’t buy a Ferrari soon. But it will be enough to make a bunny happy :slight_smile:

So thank you, MP team: @Johnny @Adnan @euhero @Said @DanielAdmin @mommyfats and the rest of the team.

You deserve it. Such a great tool and such a good and quick support.

13 Likes

Congratulations Benny!! I’m also aiming to white hat so this motivates me so much, thank you and keep it up! :muscle:

3 Likes

Cheers to you @benny, congratulations :grinning:

1 Like

It’s never too much :smiley: It was just funny to see you all over the forum asking about each and every little thing. I see it did you good though, so congrats for that :wink:

And glad to hear about your success, keep it up, that Ferrari is not that far away :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations, @benny! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Glad to hear that @benny :slight_smile: Keep it up and try to scale it as much as you can :wink:

1 Like

Congrats @benny … Don’t stop now, figure out how to take it to the next level

1 Like

Congratulations Benny!!

1 Like

Congrats man. Never doubted you for a second., :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

White hat is the way, but it is frustrating when you see all the black hats around…

It’s like a guy (@mommyfats you like stories like this LOL) that grew up in the 'hood, seeing all his friends selling drugs and driving in their pimped BMWs, while he chose the right path so he went to college but now he drives a shitty car :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s me…
If you watch interviews with racing drivers, you’ll see that although they have a large team that take care of the car and all that, they know every little detail about the engine and the tires and the suspension. It’s not enough to have a racing car (i.e. MP), you need to know EXACTLY how it operates :wink:

2 Likes