Welcome to the MP Social Marketplace. You can list here everything related to:
- selling a product
- selling a service
- looking to hire someone
- 1 on 1 training
Rules to be able to post a sales topic in this category:
- You must be level 2 on the forum . This way only regular and contributing members to the community can benefit from it. ( This doesn't mean start spamming the forum so you get there faster - be a helpful member of the community and you will earn this right )
- Once you are Level 2, you must speak with @Adnan about the topic you want to create. Give all the details about what you want to sell and provide a review copy/ something to verify what you are selling. This is so we make sure the community only gets good products
- Once you receive the go-ahead from @Adnan you are allowed to post your sales topic, make sure to read below what it needs to contain.
Posting a sales topic on MP Social is free, but it is a privilege and not a right so per above rules you will need to earn this privilege. Good luck.
What your sales topic needs to contain:
- information about your experience, why should people get this from you
- as much information about the products/service itself as you can give
- pricing information
- contact information
- refund policy
- at least once nice image somewhere within the topic about the product/service ( for social sharing sharing purposes). If image is bigger than 200kb it should be hosted on imgur.com, when adding it to the topic add it as a link.
If you are posting a Looking for hire - meaning if you want to hire someone not if you want a job you can skip the above rules and post directly.
If you are looking for job though, you still need to be Level 2 first, then you can post without contacting a mod.
Due to the fact that each service/product is unique in some way, certain extra rules will apply to some of them, I will list them all below:
- If you are selling accounts, all accounts need to come with the original email on which they were created. No exception to this rule no matter how good your reason is!
For the buyers:
- we have no affiliation with the sellers here, we do our best to check their services/products first and only accept the ones that pass, however many things can happen. Your transaction is only between you and the seller, we take no responsability whatsoever.
For the MP Social community:
- Feel free to reply to this topic with improvement ideas, since we're at the beginning we're constantly ironing out things so all input is welcomed.
- All replies to this topic however are just that, replies, until I move the information from them to the original post, only what's in the original post is to be takes as a rule for this category.