The next big thing after IG+CPA

How much are you spending on ads?
I’m about to open a store after the end of this month (Gotta finish up school) and FB ads were one thing I’ve been starting to research

Another question: how long did it take you to see your first sale? I’ve been hearing both sides of FB ads/shopify stories (Within the same day vs weeks, etc…)

Also $1k a day is insane profit. Would love to eventually get there by this summer!

Great to see some of your awesome screen shots once again, if you don’t mind me asking,

1. How do you work around ad accounts getting flagged?

2. Do you gave to keep changing credit Cards by purchasing VCCs whenever your ad account get flagged?

3. How do you increase your budget on your ads do you

A. Increase your budget slowly on each ad? Which most people claim always causes you fb cost per conversion to always increase Or

B. Do you Duplicate the adset then increase your budget and run ads with previous social proof?

Lastly…Looking forward to reading your Shopify Guide that’s gonna be another LEGENDARY thread wherever it lands.
Thanks for always been generous with info

P.P.S my numbering above keeps getting twisted, its actually questions in the order of 1,2 and 3

Can I have the name of the course?

Gonna into dropship, did some research but really don’t figure out how to get supplier stuff…

Thanks

Why are you asking me about it? I had the same question as you.

1 Like

All of you here thinking about dropshipping stuff from China. How about cooperating with local offline store and ask them for discount if you dropship and purchase from them regularly? I find offline store give a better discount compared to online store plus the shipment is fast

2 Likes