Twitter Direct Messages to new followers

Hi Guys,
I’m new to here.
Right now I’m looking for some help with Twitter DM’s.
Could you please help me out ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You and Happy Tweeting

Best,
NM

Welcome to the forum @nm9013 please give us more details, what exactly do you want to do and what problems are you encountering, so people can give you a helpful answer to your problem.

1 Like

Hi @Johnny,
Thank You for the message and I’m sorry for not being informative.
Well, I have many more things to know about Massplanner’s Twitter tool.
Right now I’m using Twitter tool just to Favorite niche based content. That is super convenient.

But, I do need to know a little more about the MassPlanner’s ability to send automated Direct messages.
Actually I need to send out a Welcome message + sometimes a Promotional message to all my NEW followers.
I’m not looking to Tweet them. Instead I need to DM them with much more personalized pitch.
Is there a way to do so ?
Because I have all my messages (sort of) ready and I need to deploy them as soon as possible.

And I’m hoping to use MP’s Twitter follow/Unfollow tool.
(Right now I’m using MP’s Instagram tool for such following/Unfollowings)
What I specifically look about is, sometimes I need to keep people I followed. I don’t need them unfollowed by me under any circumstance. I need them in my account forever, even they didn’t follow me back. (Unless they block me :smiley: )
So, is there way to whitelist users ?

Guys, I’m sorry if I’m asking a lot.
But, I just need to know everything, before I do anything.

Thank You.

Best,
NM

OK. Let’s start with “keep users followed”. There’s whitelist feature in Unfollow tool, just check it and add all users that you want to keep following there.

To send message to new followers, you can use Send message to new followers tool in Contact users. There you can add your welcome message and set the tool to extract new followers every X minutes. Then you can go to Send messages tool and start the tool. New followers will be extracted and sent to Send message tool and messages will be sent according to setting you set in the tool.

Now, if you want to send other messages too, you can go to Extract members tool and extract your followers, they will be sent to Use Members tab. There, you can select them all, add message and click on Send Messages at the bottom of the window.

These users will also be sent to Send messages tool and there you can see pending messages and successfully sent ones.

3 Likes

Guys,
Really appreciate your help and yes, that has been sorted out.
Now I’m slowly sending some messages to my followers.
Keep up the good work.
Best,
NM

1 Like