What does this mean when Highproxies.com say that $3.20 pm IG - 1?

It mean… with $3.2 per month, I will have 1 proxy and with this proxy i will create maximum 1 IG account ?
Is that right ? :smiley:

it means 3.2$/Mo For One Proxy :-I
People Usually Add Up to 3acc/proxy But 2 Is safe and 1 is the best it depends on you

1 Like

Thanks you !! I got it. Infact, IG allow users creating maximum 5 account on your phone, and I have worked 5 account with 1 IP normally. I think people should try 5 accoun per proxy… How do you think ? :grin:

I DONT think so
5 person from a family doing up to 600-800 follow/unfollow and 300 Like !!! you dont need an algorithm to find out they are bots
my own personal account gets pv twice a month :wink:

1 Like

firstly, if you are a massplanner user, you can ask for a discount, it would be $2.88+ instead of $3.2 for highproxies’s IG-1

next, their IG proxies are good for running instagram accounts, not really for creating instagram accounts, but you can try. i’ll love to know if it works.

thirdly, it’s more like IG allows/permits users to create 5 accounts per phone, meaning 5 accounts per device.
it’s per device, not so much about per IP.
so if you are creating accounts using your phone… don’t go thinking that you can create 10 accounts by using two IPs, it doesn’t work that way

lastly, i’ll recommending running 2-3 accounts per IP, not 5.

2 Likes

Hello, what do u mean by ''next, their IG proxies are good for running instagram accounts, not really for creating instagram accounts, ‘’ ? Is it not safe?

I just created my first IG account through MP embedded browser using IG proxy, and now its valid… I will use max 2 accounts per IG proxy (highproxies) and will slowly build them up (Not too agressive following/liking)

it worked

It’s good that it works, I’ll try creating a new account with my highproxies as well. I’ll feedback to see if it works too

1 Like

Thank you so much @PortraitPhotography :blush: