What I'm doing wrong?

I started with IG + OGads, free followers niche, find some โ€˜goodโ€™ sources, had the link in my bio. Im running just 3 accounts for testing, and in the last 3 days I followed 1500 + likes, my traffic yesterday was 16 clicks to my pre-lander, 3 click got to ogads. I have friends that get 2$/per account with this method. Today I started to comment on the last post after I follow, 100 limit, to see if this get me somewhere with my traffic or my account will get banned. Any ideeas ? Is this good ? Itโ€™s time to add more accounts ? What you guys are saying ?

Thank you all!

1 Like

Well, with regards to the comment, I suggest you make a deeply nested comment that can spin out many different comments. I just made a post about the time I spent making one so I wonโ€™t go into too much detail, but it has helped me gain engaged users and target via geo-location with multiple comments. My one comment has 1.46e+33 variations. :slight_smile: Definitely worth putting some effort into.

1 Like

Thank you for fast answer.
I did use spintax with my comment, got around 5-6 combination, I think is good for now, just to test things out. Later I will try to get this to higher combination.

Yup :slight_smile:

Just to help you out, hereโ€™s a starting point:

{|{:ok_hand:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}}|{:ok_hand:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}}}} {|{||{{Hi|Hey|Hiya}{{!||{!|.}}| @[USERNAME]{!||.}| [FIRSTNAME]{!||.}}}|{{@[USERNAME]| [FIRSTNAME]}{!||.}}}} {{G|G|G|g}reat|{C|c}ool|{S|s}uperb}{{{!||.}| {{{p|{p|{P|p}}}ost|{m|{m|{M|m}}}aterial|{p|{p|{P|p}}}ic}{!||.}}}| {{{p|{p|{P|p}}}ost|{m|{m|{M|m}}}aterial|{p|{p|{P|p}}}ic}{!||.}}} {|{:ok_hand:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}}}{||{:ok_hand:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|๐Ÿพ|๐Ÿป|๐Ÿฝ|๐Ÿผ|๐Ÿฟ}}}

Hope this helps ! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Provided a better example

EDIT 2: Hereโ€™s a link to an introductory guide I wrote on deeply nested and modular spintax: Using Deeply Nested & Modular Spintax (With Example)

2 Likes

damn thatโ€™s a lot of work. I will get in to it right now! Also please tell me, in my niche now many comments/day it is safe to do ?
Thank you, really thank you for this!

Honestly, others may be better able to answer that question, as Iโ€™m pretty new to using Mass Planner. My ideology around this has come down to: โ€œhow would a human looking to make this work for (company/private use) do it?โ€

Thank you for everything.
About your question, kinda simple really. Grow profile, contact company, rent the profile if this is the case. Or just grow a big profile, get a website going on with some reviews on products and bank. A lot of ways to get IG working for everybody, hard but possible like every other method out there. You just have to set your goals, MONEY or FAME ? Maybe both.

3 accs are nothing really if you consider that this is niche is saturated on instagram. Itโ€™s like you are doing clash of clans niche with youtube.

Use your imagination,research a little bit, every day there is something new.

I see every day threads like this with people who use followers niche with like 10 accs and eventually get fed up and quit becouse they canโ€™t earn shit.

I know, but if i canโ€™t get .30-1$/per account I wil add more. This is just a test, testing things. I donโ€™t expect to earn $$$ big time from this, just some test accounts, chill out.

I open this topic for research, maybe some people will be willing to share something, like Patrick.P and I learn something more from this.
Thanks for reply.