Hello Fellow MassPlanner's
I though I would create a new topic on what not to do. There are so many things that users need be careful of regarding settings, strategies, methods, and much more. We all learn from our own mistakes, so why not share our mistakes with others, so they dont have to make the same mistakes. We are a community here after all, and can all improve beyond what we currently know.
In this topic I will continue to monitor all replies, and add replies which the majority agrees with. This will ensure the information in this post remains as accurate and beneficial as possible. I will also do my best to update this topic as Instagram constantly changes. I will be conservative with what not to do. This will ensure the least amount of mistakes are made. If you are an advanced user, you are more than welcome to push the limits if you see fit.
I would also like to encourage Admins and staff to monitor this section to ensure all information is accurate, and beneficial. I would also like to encourage members of the forum to comment on others replies if you have experienced the same problems. This will increase the credibility of each reply.
What NOT To Do
- Do not add more than 3 IG accounts / Private Proxy
- Do not use public proxies to login or manage your accounts
- Do not assign a new proxy to an existing account already on a proxy
- Do not continue to use a proxy if more than 1 of the accounts have been banned on that proxy
Social Actions (Tools)
Following, Liking, Commenting, Un-Following etc
- Do not run social actions 24 hours! Allow 8+ hours to sleep
- Do not skip the process of warming up your account! Slowly increase social actions every day.
- Do not use the comment tool UNLESS you use the spin text (syntax) tool
Website Links In BIO
- Do not use the same url on different accounts.
- Do not use sub-domains as an alternative to promote the same page on different accounts.
- Do not link directly to a CPA or Affiliate offer! Use landing pages!
- Do not use cheap domain names (use .com and other popular domains)
- Do not stick to one CPA/Affiliate offer. Try new ones, they may offer a higher success rate
Your Accounts Appearance
- Do not use the same BIO on multiple accounts
- Do not use the same display picture (unless you change the Md5 hash of the picture)
- Do not post the same content at the same time on multiple accounts
- Do not download pictures from other accounts and re-post them (unless you change the MD5 hash)
- Do not post more than 3 pictures/day on new accounts (Increase by 1 post every 3-5 days)
- Do not post more than 10 pictures/day on any account
Adding Mass Accounts To Instagram
- If you add more than 1 account to a single proxy, do not verify all at once. (Wait a few hours; preferably 24 hours)
- Do not start social actions on newly added accounts (Wait a few hours; preferably 24 hours)
Buying Instagram Accounts
- Do Not Purchase New Instagram Accounts. (94% Agree)
- Do not use the same phone number to verify more than 2 IG accounts.
- Do not use public SMS Verify websites (Accounts will get banned or hacked)
- Do not use TextNow.com since Instagram has banned almost all of their numbers
- Do not verify multiple accounts at once
Psst...This post that you just read is continually updated with new information. Make sure to hit that bookmark button to stay up to date with the newly added every few days.
Have you made a mistake OR have something to add?
Share it in the comments below and help out our community.
Disagree with something stated above?
We would love to hear your opinion, and see your perspective
If anyone disagrees with a specific Do-Not which is currently in the list, or disagrees with a post made below, it will be placed here for the community to vote on. If the majority choose I Agree, it will be added to the list. If the majority chooses I Disagree, it will be removed, or not added to the list.
Votes are public.