Which Website Hosting do you use?

Hi, guys!
I wasn’t able to find any threads about paid website hosting for the landing pages, that will redirect to CPA offers (unless everyone here uses free hosting? lol). In the past I used Dotster, but today, when I tried to find a good website hosting company, I couldn’t choose one that seemed both reliable and cheap, considering that all I need it for is a bunch of landing pages, so nothing fancy is required. Therefore, I’ve decided to ask what website hosting providers would you guys recommend from your own experience, and whether I should buy the domains on them as well, or buy the domains elsewhere? (godaddy is not an option, though).
Thanks in advance! :wink:

I personally would recommend servikus. Their montly plan are cheap at only $5. It’s not the price that I’m impressed about, it’s their customer service. I got a good experience with them as they went all out just to help me fix my domains problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

GoDaddy - never again :slight_smile: It was my first hosting.

I’m using Hostnine now and I’m pretty satisfied with them.

1 Like

HostWinds, never had problems with them.

1 Like

Thanks, guys! I will look into all three of those hosting companies and will decide which one I like the most :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you guys getting regular website hosting, or wordpress optimized website hosting?

Linode! Cheaper than digitalocean. Set up LEMP add unlimited domain. When your IP caught by Instagram, create other one, copy disk, and set dns.

I can’t seem to find where are the Nameservers on Hostnine that I could add in my domains to host them there. Or do I have to use the “transfer domain” option to use host domain from other registry site on Hostnine?

You don’t have to transfer domain, these are their nameservers:

ns1.speedydns.net
ns2.speedydns.net
ns3.speedydns.net

1 Like

Thank you! You are very helpful, as always!

1 Like