Why use Sharepost when posting links to groups

Let’s say you work in the mom niche, you have written a post that you wanna promote in the groups, now you have 10 mom niche pages over different accounts and in each page you add the post you have created, if i am not mistaken you should have 10 different FB post links… a little bit like the old @Adnan google + method used to work

http://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-use-same-link-on-multiple-profiles-and-avoid-instagram-detecting-it/28?source_topic_id=35
1 Like

I see. Thanks. I agree, you can use that trick to promote the same post over and over again.

Your trick will work, but it also has cons: your reach will be lower.

Example:
You are in the mom niche, and you can pick method a or method b:

a. Post to 10 FB pages that you admin, and from each of the 10 pages share to 20 groups, for a total of 200 groups.

b. Post to 1 FB page that you admin, and from that page share to 200 groups, for a total of 200 groups.

In both a and b you get 200 groups, but I’m pretty sure that because of the FB algo, method b will get you a higher reach for that post than the total reach for all 10 pages in method a.

1 Like

This seems like a good idea to increase reach, i only have 1 account but im going to give this a try

I don’t get your reach problem, my option is not to promote those pages, but to get 10 (or more) different FB links, i don’t see how reach has anything to do with that

hello all, i never understood how to post one single message with all my 12 facebook accounts.
i mean i want to create a single share-post campaign, that should post with 12 facebook accounts on 30 groups each (a whole day campaign) = 360 post all day.
what must be the settings? i apreciate any help.

It’s not that hard to get this going. All you need to do is create destination list with your groups. Then create new Standard campaign and add the destination list there. Set it to publish 12 Post list items and publish on all destinations. If you have 1 post only, then check “Re-add post after publishing” in Posts list tab. That’s all.

Thanke you Adnan. But this will post only once a day on all accounts (12). I think.
But what about a volume campaign? Does it work the same? Because i need to post on 50 destinations in a row with those 12 fb accounts (i post 150 posts/day, 50 posts in a row, 12 fb accounts, that is 4 destinations with each account).
How does the software react? Does it start with the destinations from the first account, and then goes to the 4 destinations of the second account and so on or does it scrambles a little, i mean does it alter the accounts? Thanke you for your time.

Hi even the same group with different accounts massplaner not will post in same group?
That works in publishing in all?

Regards

1 Like

Let’s not spam the thread with this.

Send message to support, include this info:

• How many accounts you have
  • How many groups in destination list you have
  • To how many groups you want to post per day
  • How many posts you have on your Posts list.

and we’ll send you settings there.