Working with AWM , email surveys in general

I started promoting AWM. I gave a link to my frind in US to see how complex she feels to fill the surveys.

She is complaining that she COULD NOT BE able to finish them at all though tried multiple times.

I don’t think it is the case for all who is promoting . Would you ( @Adnan -) ) mind suggesting which offers to choose for content locking ( surveys doent seem working )

Surveys can be complicated, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to complete them.

Take email submit offer for example. The advertiser has to make money too.

They’ll get your email and redirect you to survey, even when you complete that survey, they’ll redirect you to another one, and another as long as you’re willing to do them, they’ll keep sending you there.

Even if you quit after one or two completed surveys, that doesn’t mean the publisher won’t get paid for it. They just send you to more and more so they can make more money…

2 Likes

thanks Adnan for your kind words, I always look up to you if I got lost or not motivating . Your words are always motivating to make believe that there is always something.

1 Like

I recently came to know that one of my visitor had finished few surveys ( part of neverending surveys :slight_smile: ) but still i am not paid.

do you have any suggestions on which offers to select those wont irritate the visitors with lot of surveys and publishers will be paid for conversions ?

What is AWM? I couldnt find much about it

If you think advertisers are shaving your earnings, then you should contact Dave or Dennis through AWM support directly, they will check it out. I can’t help that much from here.

How many clicks and conversions you had? [quote=“wortime, post:5, topic:6107, full:true”]
What is AWM? I couldnt find much about it
[/quote]

It’s Adworkmedia, CPA network.

1 Like

no conversions , only clicks -(

Here’s something that you should read, maybe you’re targeting wrong niche

[REVEALED] My CPA Niches and Methods
http://mpsocial.com/t/revealed-my-cpa-niches-and-methods/6633?source_topic_id=6107

2 Likes

Where are you promoting exactly?

Wuhooooo. I am rushing there :grinning::grinning::grinning::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::grinning::grinning::grinning::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Hi Dennis, welcome to the forum. Thanks for the support all the time .

USA

1 Like