Instagram for Business Categories in 2019

Thanks bro, very helpful.

1 Like

Donā€™t mention it!

Thank you so much. I passed your message on to my web designer and they appreciated it. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Gaevintt @jimiiz

Great to know. Is there other data youā€™re looking for?

Youā€™re welcome!

It absolutely is. Iā€™m also working on something currently which will be invaluable in conjunction with this list! Will be sharing as soon as itā€™s ready.

Very useful. Thanks man!

1 Like

Thank for this nice share

1 Like

@mozem
@dyc168

Itā€™s my pleasure, you two. Please explore our additional databases as well and let me know if youā€™d like to request any new information in either, or a whole new category entirely. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m here for!

How buy instagram account with real followers I think this very useful. How is it?

MojoJojo Edit: removed the link.

Removed. Letā€™s delete the last few replies just not to fluff up the thread.

1 Like

Thanks for this, I really needed this gonna need to make an investment in this .

1 Like

Hello!
I would like to know what is the best categories to chose and which kind of account. I manage Djs that turns into artist once you signed with labels. We struggle getting Ig attention for the verified blue badge, so my question is : in this situation which account to pick ? Personal , business, creator? Then which categorie? Dj, artist, musician band?

Our accounts: @chuckwonderland @mooandjomusic

I couldnā€™t get a response on the web hence my concern.

Cheers guys

Ryan

1 Like

Mate this is absolutely amazing iā€™m surprised I recognize so many of the locations in Toronto, much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi Ryan. Itā€™s going to make little difference which type of account you have. Music on Instagram is literally one of the worst industries to be in. Youā€™d actually be much better off exploring TikTok for explosive growth right now. Music is one of the few niches I would recommend using IG ads for.

In terms of which account type to use, I recommend Business, purely because of the inbox features which donā€™t roll over to Creator or Personal. Just select the ā€˜Musician/Bandā€™ category for both.

My absolute pleasure, @Koven. Itā€™s a pity itā€™s not longer possible to gather location data effectively at the present time as Iā€™d very much like to continue adding to the database!