Instagram analytics tool for everyone! [dashboarding system]

Ahahaha but now you can use this tool! :smiley:

Dear @francescovaglia,

thank you very much for your new tool, its amazing! And its also funny to see that you made something that the entire team am WEBSTA and of SOCIALBLADE didnt made :smiley: :+1:

Just one suggestion: would it be possible to change a bit the chart and just show the followers and one for the followings?
That would be awesome! Because if both are in one chart, often there is not really something to see.
Example is here - the acc. of T.h.e. R.0.c.k. :slight_smile:he gained within the last week:
grafik
And this how it looks like in the chart:

So in fact there is no change visible…

Thank you, mate, for your time!!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the support!

You can view just followers or following simple clicking on the text “followers” “or following” on the top of the chart :slight_smile: it isn’t easy to view, maybe I will change that! :grin:

3 Likes

Yep, now it show by default just followers chart (that it’s the interesting part :smiley:)

(still working on the personal area)

1 Like

Very helpful, thank you.

1 Like

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! YOU are awesome!! :smiley: :+1:

Thanks a lot :bouquet:

2 Likes

Looks cool, but doesn’t look like it’s functioning properly. Put in account details for a few, a few days ago, and it shows 0 new followers
Although… the account gained about 100 in that time frame. Maybe it’s just me?

1 Like

Can you tell me the account you’re monitoring? I will check that :slight_smile: in the last night the tools hasn’t worked as well for like 1000 accounts, I don’t know why. I’m trying to fix that.

(P.s. if you don’t see the refreshed stats, there’s the “refresh” button! Click it to update the numbers)

1 Like

Hey what programming langage / framework did you use to make this ? (frontend and backend)

I absolutely love the user interface.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man! The architecture is based on NodeJS, so is developed with JavaScript :slight_smile: the frontend pages are composed with Bootstrap, that simplified a lot my life :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m happy to announce that I’ve fully added the Personal area on www.owlstat.com.
You can try it simply by subscribing on the website section. Let me know if you notice any bug or problems.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I could not confirm my mailaddress. The Link is not working

Still not working or you’ve confirmed your email?

I have deleted the “extra” letters, so that the link started with “www.” then it worked

1 Like

I could not confirm my mailaddress

Where did you learn bootstrap if you don’t mind, I know how to use it but I feel like I lack a good tutorial.

Reporting a bug
when you add non existing account into database it just refresh saying your account added
Hope it’ll help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I learned it testing and testing, without any tutorial :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Very awesome stuff. Been using it the past week or so now that I added my accounts. I noticed there was a pricing model added. Was curious as to the benefits for paying versus free?

Also do you do any affiliate codes for those you bring in by chance?

1 Like

I registered but don’t understand the benefit of this site? Can someone explain please