Anthony Groeper – The 100k Blueprint

So how they do it? :joy:

Paid ads 13 c

3 Likes

Man he said like 4 words the entire course haha :joy:

I think they had a good idea with combining paid shoutouts and loop giveaways but it’s not a very “organic” way to grow an account.

Yup, people following in hopes to win iPhones and other free shit… Gonna be great quality followers… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This guy is full of shit anyways. Knew that when I was accidentally watching one of his first videos already…

1 Like

I don’t know about you, but whenever I look at the case study account used to sell the course I always get the sense that fake likes were purchased.

Yeah, most of them just wanna sell the course

2 Likes

Hey, could you tell what “13c” means? Thanks :slight_smile:

Just adding that so I reach 13 characters required to post

1 Like

lol thanks 13c

1 Like

Wow was really expecting something out of this course… tbh it is one of the worst ever haha… almost a scam imo lol

1 Like

Agreed. I laughed so hard after I watched the videos. Then got extremely pissed because the thought that so many probably fell for the thought that they would grow. I would never pay for his courses, EVER.

1 Like

yup honestly poor people that fell for this… I mean I was honestly expecting more too si I don’t blame anyone haha…

1 Like

Agreed. I decided to google “Anthony Groeper” and one of the first links to pop up was a Black Hat World thread about how he scammed people in this course and how the whole thing was fake. I also remembered from reading that thread that the guys at High On Life (RIP) did the same thing but their’s was legit.

Nonetheless, these 0-100k challenges are just to sell courses. I have grown 0-240k myself and it took 3 years of hard work, but you dont see me selling a course. LOL

4 Likes

Lmao I called him out on his bullshit months ago on as video he put out he tried to convince me otherwise then everybody on the video started commenting on my comment agreeing with me so he blocked me

5 Likes

The “Want to know how to grow your account?” niche will always be full of scams.

Here’s the most used Blueprint: Grow an account with whatever method you want, fake engagement to build trust, sell to a bunch of morons, use the sales made for credibility, sell to even more morons, use the money made to rent houses and cars to create even more credibility to sell to even more morons! cough

To get an in-depth strategy guide on how I came up with this method send me a DM and I’ll hook you up for ONLY 3000$ and 99c. (Discounted for a short period of time and the first 1000 people only!)

5 Likes

Haha perfect Blueprint lol!

1 Like

wrong bro… you should be charging 2999,99$. What a noob. Jk lol

2 Likes

OMG WTF you saying that my blueprint is not working?! I have 10. Trillion clients and I don’t need your approval…

You charge your package while I count my cash HAHAHAH, I don’t care about anyone I’m too good for that anyway !!!

(Please buy my blueprint)

Who you call noob noob? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Thanks for confirming my suspicion. What really bothers me is how much these scammers are making by tricking people into believing their BS.

:slight_smile: