Anyone hiring on here?

Probably not your typical post on here but are their any digital marketing companies, small companies looking for any help with any type of social media, web design, etc. etc. I am looking for a new job and would love to build my portfolio. If anyone is hiring please PM me.

My skills:
I have basic knowledge and experience with Webdesign, WordPress, HTML, Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, etc. etc.
Experience with Jarvee, Hubspot, Email marketing, general SEO, etc.
I have built Facebook groups to 11k+ followers/likes
Experience with affiliate marketing, streaming, gaming, building computers, anything tech-related I can do.

I have two college degrees, a military veteran, and just looking to try and get my foot in the door anywhere. I am a reliable easy going and hard worker. I have websites/portfolios I can share on PM / DM if anyone has more questions don’t really wanna post them here.

I am located in the USA. Thanks.

1 Like

Nice set of skills, you are all in one man :smiley: Good luck, hope you will get some valuable contacts here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make a landing page on Squarespace, about yourself, be funny but serious with your skills etc. Be transparent. Get an extra phone number, make it your cta. Then activate your email/marketing skills an spread it to the world :muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like