[BETA] Collaboration Instagram Accounts Grow an account from 0 to 100k Followers

I’m launching a brand new service that has never been done before

Want to be a contributor for a 0 to 100k Instagram account? LINK is looking for collaborators for groups of users per account. I’ll be throwing all the LINK tools at the accounts but with everyone contributing. You can have access to a really powerful account. Each account will start with its own private virgin IP proxy too & aged to stop restrictions.

Each collaborator will have their private forum for the Instagram account, plus private access to post, comment and like accounts. You don’t need passwords, just log in and manage it all through LINK control panel. Each account will have a vote for a manager of the Instagram account. The manager is the person to talk to if you have any questions.

Once the 100k milestone is met

Everyone in the group will be able to use it to like, comment, follow and even post shoutouts to their accounts. If anyone wants to add the account to xPlor, Maka or so on. It will be cast on a vote to the group. The account is a democracy vote for everyone.

What do you get out of it?

You get to use a 100k account, be part of the collaboration Instagram community (for all accounts), learn new techniques on how to grow Instagram accounts, like your own personal accounts, boost your personal accounts and finally do shoutouts to your personal accounts.

Important! Read before you apply

• Every action you do on the account is recorded, so everyone in the group can see what everyone is doing. So if you are inactive or lazy, you will probably get kicked out of the group.
  • You need experience in growing accounts or marketing on Instagram
  • No newbies, only serious players only
  • Each account will be a decided niche from the group, every account can be different niches
  • No one will ever get access to the password of the account (to prevent people trying to steal the account)
  • As we are beta testing this feature, it’s currently FREE for all MPsocial members. Once its tried and tested it will be only available for PRO members. When we change to it PRO all existing MPsocials members who contributed will be rewarded with FREE PRO membership (worth $20 a month for a year) as a thank you for helping with the service.
  • If you have any suggestions on how to make the service better! you can speak directly with the developers.
  • This has never been done before, so its exciting times :slight_smile:

Do you want to apply?

• Reply to the forum thread with your details and what you can contribute to the account.
  • If you have a lot of experience with a certain niche, please post what it is.
  • Each account requires a manager to be the voice of democracy for all contributors. Your private forum will have a voting booth for everyone to vote. If you want to be a manager, state it in the group.

LINK

If you have any questions you can get me on the official supergroup on Telegram: LINK

MPsocial Moderators: This was approved by @Johnny

1 Like

Hello @Spooksie ,

please post more insights on the future account usage by all collaborators to make sure there is no misunderstanding .

On your website you mentioned that you are using no bots for all services offered . How do you track all the actions if you are not using a bot or automation software ?

3 Likes

I’m building a function that records everything that people do on the account. If its outside of commenting/following/posting. You can manually add what you have done on the account.

I do understand that , but the growing parts of your website are advertised as a non-automation service . So are these growing accounts - especially the on you are promoting here - exposed to software (illegitimate use of Instagram) or not ?

Not at all, it is all manual and 100% legal. LINK uses the official API and has been accepted on Instagram. No rules are broken on the tools we use for the collaboration account.

@Spooksie
Can you show us some proof that you are accepted to the Instagram API ? I suppose after we login in your backend while adding an Instagram account we will be shown a confirmation from the official app to give you permission to use certain functions ?

Simple, the group of collaborators (which could be up to 5 per account) all share on the private forum what they have done. Its all discussed between the collaborators.

The collaboration members work on the account with their methods. I don’t know why I have to prove to you about how I run the site.

I am just trying to protect our beloved community members . You claimed that you are approved to the Instagram API . Literally 98% of the apps that apply to the Instagram API will get rejected . No one asks you to prove how you run the site . It is more like about this claim that you made , which is an really unrealistic one . I hope you do not take this personal .

7 Likes

I think you’re getting confused… you do NOT have to add an Instagram Account, its already set in place by one of my aged accounts.

I use the basic API functions like follow, like/comment and post. I had to agree not to add a scheduled feature as I will lose my IG developer privileges.

I run a very big marketing company which relies on Instagrams API. The last thing I want to do is break the agreement with IG.

Protect from what? Like I said no one has to add their personal IG account, password or anything. It’s a collaboration account. I think you’re getting confused about the concept.

Looking at your case studies and account growth , people will spend a year+ to grow the collaboration account(s) . It is a huge time investment . Which requires a big amount of trust .

So what is it now ? Manual or official API ?

From whatever the collaborator members want to do and decided then accepted. If they agree to use services that are black hat (i.e. Using MP like software [R.I.P]) it’s down to the collaboration group. They are free to do whatever the private collaboration group wants to do.

Official API for the basic functions such as like/comment, follow and post. I just cannot use a schedule as I will lose the privileges.

I’m just supplying the secure service to make sure no one runs away with the accounts. My case studies are for my services which is 1 part of the group collaboration.

If 5 people are working on the collaboration group, it will grow a lot faster.

I am interested can you explain more in PM ?
I will also give more dettails about my niches.

Looks interesting, definitely curious to see what can come out of this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m up for this. I manage 5 20-40k accounts and like to focus on engagement and delivering value.
@detailersden is one of my accounts, where trying new things has led to a big increase in comments

I’d be happy to share what I know so far and psyched to learn what I don’t.

Put your name down on the waiting list here: LINK
I’m about 80% done with the system to manage, just a few little bugs to fix. If your on Telegram you can speak with the other members too LINK

1 Like

I tried to make a goso account but can’t get it to advance by clicking next. Is it essential I do this?