[Game Over]📢 Dare NOT miss this MassPlanner 'Game of Chance' 🔮🎉

February is my favorite month :birthday:, so this share is pretty special to me :sunglasses:. I’d like to pay it forward :revolving_hearts: not only to the big bosses of Mass Planner but to all of you guys who are on board :beers:

In a nutshell, this post is like the ‘About’ section on a typical website but with a twist. What’s in it for you? That, I know which you have to find out :gift: :eyes:

I’ll make this trip short and sweet. Let’s rewind back to the time when four friends were trying to grow pages for advertising through Facebook SEO. Sure, there were relevant tools available for FB publishing at that time, but it did not quite deliver what they were hoping to achieve. Thus, just like what old timers use to say and cliché as it may sound, ‘if you want a thing done well; do it yourself’. And with that, they started building something out of nothing, in the truest sense of the word.

At first, they tried automating Facebook through its API, a project called _________.
(:triangular_flag_on_post:take a chance; guess the name and you might win free 1 month subscription)
It was a free ride for 600 clients but it failed after a few months, this lead then to do browser automation and it took them more or less 3 months to finish the coding part. And this was by far the most challenging part, not to mention that they had no connections, no clients and no name to call their work in progress. After a few days of research, they all agreed to call it Mass Planner, not a catchy one but made perfect sense nonetheless.

Finally, Mass Planner (non-Beta version) went live on “May 2014” (here’s another chance…30 numbers to choose from, I need the date so take your best shot :wink:) and got the first ever paying customer on the very same day, hurray!. So you see, Mass Planner is still a baby, a toddler to be more precise but the progress is beyond exceptional.

To cap it off, Mass Planner family has grown and it’s getting bigger by the minute, cheers to the collaborative efforts of Simon, Milo, Zoe and _______.
(:triangular_flag_on_post:last chance…it’s a codename, you slay it big time if you get this one :grin:)

:mega: Updated Rules :mega:

:dart: So here’s the deal, there are 3 chances, 1 winner per chance; first one to get it right, wins :champagne:

:hourglass_flowing_sand:The journey starts today and you have until the 28th of February to lock in your answers…if you answered more than once, just add ‘lock in’ to your final answer

:tada::confetti_ball: There will be a total of 3 winners…that’s 1 lucky guy/gal for each chance so break a leg people :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

:checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:Answers:

1. Facebook Planner
  2. May 15, 2014
  3. Killer

Haha, now this sounds kinda familiar :smiley:

Facebook Post Planner

April 29

GRU

@dddd …almost there…because you’re the 1st one to give it a try…I’m giving you another chance :smiley:

oh I know I know, can I win ? :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Said

Wow … I’ve been following you guys for a pretty long time now … Although the next 2 according to my memory it’s on a different month. And of course the 3rd one is just guessing. :joy:

Do we need to get all 3 guesses correct or just 1 of 'em?

@dddd just one…then that leaves just 2 more for others…you can only win once…let’s spread the love :slight_smile:…take your time, no need to rush

Great. Then I probably won’t need the other chance some of them are really guesses. I’ll just go according to the game of chance… :grin:

Facebook Post Planner

April 17

Am I allowed to join? :joy:

We are just trying to ruin this for Anna :stuck_out_tongue:

if you know but as you can’t participate then why don’t you whisper in my ear :wink: after all we share civil-engineer-blood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okay after a 10 mins surfing of google, I come to the decision of answer but 2 out of three are already taken (however I will write them) so here are my answers!

1. At first, they tried automating Facebook through its API, a project called Facebook Post Planner
  2. Finally, Mass Planner (non-Beta version) went live on 17th April 2014
  3. To cap it off, Mass Planner family has grown and it’s getting bigger by the minute, cheers to the collaborative efforts of Simon, Milo, Zoe and MassPlanner

@mommyfats did I get codename right??? :sweat_smile:

Post planner
BrandonBerner :smiley:

1.) Facebook Post Planner
2.) 16.04.2014
3.) To cap it off, Mass Planner family has grown and it’s getting bigger by the minute, cheers to the collaborative efforts of Simon, Milo, Zoe and Johnny

You’re all forgetting the Instagram God of MP :joy:

All I could find was Facebook post planner

haha I was about to write Johnny but then I got to http://www.massplanner.com/author/massplanner/ and there was about Johnny but I kept in mind about the it’s a codename so thought Massplanner would be right to answer. No worries, any of us wins :wink:

P.S. I could not reply right after you answered is because see attachment

@dma0245 not so good news…you’re two attempst did not work but the good news is you still got your last chance…take your time and good luck :slight_smile: