Getting Instagram followers for businesses

I have searched and searched and searched and there is nothing at all on what I am searching for so that is why I am asking but then I get told to search for it because it’s there , and then I get laughed at because I ask for help so if it’s there please do show me

Look, here’s what I’ll do with my valuable time.

Read the forum for a week straight. I mean, search, read, absorb. Don’t reply or ask questions. 2nd week, ask question in the right threads, make sure you have good questions, and then I will help you. And maybe so will others. Until then? You need a lesson in how to not ask for help. When you insult people:

You are not going to get much help. And this is not some edict or something I am telling someone. We all worked hard, we all will help, but you have a terrible approach my friend.

Maybe the first skill you need to learn is how to search for the info you want because it’s definitely here.

What exactly did you type into the search field?

“How to become a boss millionaire on facebook and instagram with no work, no cash expenditure, no work of mine at all, in 2 seconds a day forever and for the rest of my life because I’m a spoiled brat”, would be my first guess.

I mean there is literally a thread on the first page titled:

[Guide] Beginners Guide to Growing Your Instagram Account!

Too much work, can you please read it to them?

I don’t know how to read, will you teach me?

I laugh, but there are people that need this. I hope they are trolling more than they are serious.

I honestly think this guy is a troll…

It’s true. i don’t want to be too harsh on Bradley. We have no idea what his background or circumstance are, or even if English is his first language. Hang in there Bradley! The information in this thread is plenty to start your journey. Succeeding at anything requires dedication and focus.

could be, that would make a lot more sense

I get what you are saying but I have watched countless videos on YouTube and I understand the concept of it and this is basically the only help I need … so the only question I have is where is the best engagement groups to get followers and likes besides telegram

Telegram itself is not just one engagement group and there’s an abundance of engagement groups on there so you obviously have not watched enough videos or read enough info on this forum or on the internet perioid in relations to this topic

You should read books more.

PS: Before you sell a service, know and understand the service and everything you need. That makes it easier for yourself and customers. Spend lots of time testing and keep a journal with your results in it. I do this personally and it’s helped me a lot,

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Capture

Still won’t read anything. I say everyone stops replying.

You’ve had several people…myself included tell you where to start. Apparently you’re not capable of even reading our suggestions.

What you’re wanting is a simple easy solution to do amazing things on Instagram and anything that isn’t advice to get you towards that goal is ignored.

I think the key phrase is “What I am searching for”. Stop looking for the magical unicorn that poops money for you. Running a client network is hard work no matter what you do to help aid you in the process.

You’re not even seeming to try to take the advice you have been given seriously. I’ve offered search threads, someone else gave you direct links to other threads, @wortime is being way too nice to you but offering advice on etiquette for becoming part of our community.

If you think engagement groups are the solution to client management growth. You do not understand the concept of growing Instagram accounts.

auirplane