GIVEAWAY - round about 100 REAL IG FOLLOWERS

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Like a giveaway? Follow my whole list kind of thing?

those followers are from where exactly? what kind of incentive strategies you are testing?

Ya got it, just a different approach to a regular giveaway since they don‘t perform very well

Sure ill bite, @Jrottii

Thanks man, i’ve seen your content before, if you end up with a higher end paid service, let me know!

1 Like

Why not? @bprataviera
Thank you!

1 Like

Added you - if all goes smoothly I definitely need to partner up with a few agencies. But let’s do some testing first :wink:

Dope! Added you, I’m a runner myself. Very cool to see fellow runners on this forum!

Thanks! It is nice to meet another runner here too :slight_smile:

Are those accounts new and do they have any activity?

Think you need to be more specific. Giving out 100 bad followers can ruin someone’s engagement. Are these niche-specific, demographcs?

I’m not interested but I know others will be hesitant because of how non specific you are

1 Like

as mentioned in the title, im trying out different incentive strategies. As simple as that - @CARNIVORE specified what’s going on.

Those are non organic followers to all the newbies out here who don’t know what I’m talking about.

I quote this strategy as follows “i attract the audience, you create the community”

2 Likes

Yeah but I mean you can be more specific. Like are they from mass dms, MS, shoutouts, giveaways, smm etc.

Ie. Would these benefit main accounts that want engagement or slaves where they are ghost followers.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Seems very vague, if I do help you test this, it would be a spare account lmao

1 Like

Crazy how IG works like that… literally you can destroy someone’s account with a bot follower panel

1 Like

interested, @jhmathisen

I’ll try this out - DMd you my username