[CLOSED] [GIVEAWAY] What would you do with $100? [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

Hello guys!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has been contributing so much great content, which has helped many of us learn so much. Without that content, I may have still been struggling with my MP settings. So thank you for all your help.

It’s going to be my 30th birthay this week, and since I became 21, I made it a mission to give back things to people. Like feeding program, sending someone to school until that person finishes high school, gadgets I don’t use anymore, or clothes. This year, I am giving one person from this awesome community a chance to win $100 via Paypal transfer. It would be my greatest honor to make someone happy.

To join, just follow the instructions below:

Upload a photo (square format) of the best content you have posted on any social media which garnered the most likes and comments.

What would you do with $100?

The best content and answer win!

Good luck and may this $100 help you somehow.
5 entries max per person.
Everyone can join.
This ends May 26, 2017, and winner will be announced same day. The winner will be contacted via PM here for the details of Paypal transfer…

12 Likes

I like this :clap: :slight_smile: It’s brilliant so keep it rolling and many, many happy returns to you in advance :birthday: :gift:

I’ll be sending 3 kids to school this year, a small thanksgiving for the scholarship my son got and it’s really nice to see a familiar face in the same boat :smile:

5 Likes

Don’t trust @SorryNotSorry he just wants to collect your email! :imp:

4 Likes

Yep, just one email. That’s all he needs :smiley:

Happy Bday @SorryNotSorry

5 Likes

::gives @SorryNotSorry my e-mail:::

receives spam letter to a plan B

:::throws phone out the window:::

8 Likes

Well well. $100 is still good money. That’s around P5,000 (more or less) so let me enter. :slight_smile:

I’d put that in my ‘Graphics Card Piggy Bank’. :smiley:

Happy birthday brother! :slight_smile:

I’ve only grown hot girls accounts so I’m not sure if I can post the photo here. Haha. But whatever. It’s not nude anyway. Let me just look for that in my vault.

Edit: Okay, now I’m on my desktop. Here’s my most liked pic so far in the account I’m currently growing. If, this is inappropriate in any way, anyone can remove it. :slight_smile:

^ That’s my best friend. Yes, I was friendzoned. (totally kidding, for those who fail to detect sarcasm).

10 Likes

You can still post the photo.
We won’t flag it for nudity.

3 Likes

We’ll just like it. :smiley:

8 Likes

Amazing giveaway !
May seem a little dramatic but 100$ is a lot of me for me since I am college student and I still dont have any work.
To be honest I would spend the money in either two ways, option one would be to save those 100$ to my college fund, to pay my next year tuiton fees (it’s my personal objetive since I started with MP :slight_smile: ), the second one would be to use that money to scale my project of building IG accounts on MP and buy a little gift to my girlfriend since I couldnt get her anything on Valentines Day .

I wont wish you happy birthday right away because in my country it gives bad luck to wish anyone happy birthday, before the day :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish me luck, Tiago.

#sushiLovers :smiley:
credits to Lionel Maye !

4 Likes

@mommyfats Thank you.
Most people don’t understand the value of giving back. Sometimes great news keep coming when you do great with other people. :slight_smile:
Congrats on the scholarship!

2 Likes

hoes and blow , what else ? maybe some weed

@Adnan Thank you man! Thanks for the help too!

1 Like

Hahahahha…
Which payment transfer do you prefer without giving out your email?

I guess it is nice… But i am not going to show you (or anyone else) my best results for $100-
No need for stiff competition:)

Goodluck with the giveaway.

2 Likes

My best content worths $100,000.

1 Like

Nice pic! #hotgirl :wink:

1 Like

Awesome share mate!

1 Like

Whatever you just said :wink:

Great choices! Where’s the photo? :grinning:

Sorry to hear you find it stiff :blush: