How to develop instagram effectively? I have no choice with courses! Please, help me

i have got the courses for free but in time limited and i want to focus on to learn.
Should I focus on DAN LOK – INSTAGRAM SECRET 2019 or NATHAN CHAN – INSTAGRAM DOMINATION 4.0 ?

Use the “MP Social - read everything”. I basically would search through everything, it’s what I’m doing right now. I would say to save your money until you find out what you need to learn.

thank you verry much

i have got the courses for free in group facebook

They guys who created that courses learned from here :wink:
Don’t demote value information from here just because is free

Feel free to post them. I’ll take a look aswell

Do you want to get courses ?

can you share it with us? I’m also ready to exchange courses!

I just picked up this course link on a facebook group. You can access before. I will send you the link for the other courses tomorrow

You are posting spam links and people are still engaging with you?

Welcome to download :slight_smile:
i am not scammer. I have just bought this course. it is ok for mpsocial members.
Millionaire Mafia Instagram mastery 3.0 : https://mega.nz/#F!YspFyKRC!1VgegvaYQJCdbgpR1gNYIQ

This forum is literally the best way you can spend time on if you’re looking to improve your social media game. Paid courses have no “secret sauce“ — at all.

Don’t waste your time on courses, please. Reading, participating asking question on MPSocial and most importantly do tests and prototyping yourself.

I can agree ^

Don’t even bother with courses outside of Mp or other forum.

I get astonished how many people fall for those Instagram Mastery stuff ebooks…

Reading and actually trying will take you to the lenghts :slight_smile: