How To Make Tons Of Money Reselling Instagram Followers/Likes

first you’re going to want to make either a new account or use the account you’re currently using.

boost your followers up by using this website buzz boost.top you can buy followers 60 cents per 1000 followers so spend about 7 dollars and get 10k followers

you’re going to want to join instagram hype groupchats via tiktok (look up instagram hype group chats and put your instagram @ in all of the comment sections)

once in these hype groupchats say something along the lines of:

$2 for 1k followers
$5 for 3k followers
$10 for 7k followers
$20 for 19k followers

$1 for 2k likes

DM ASAP @everyone

once you get someone that dms you asking for followers take the payment from them and use the money they gave you to buy them followers using the website i sent and you will make a $1.40 every 1000 followers you sell

i’ve been doing this for years and have made thousands of dollars and this is something i’d really recommend doing on your spare time!

I will keep this in mind, in case I ever want to work for hours and hours to make $1.40 :wink:

lol. no i currently do this and i roughly make $40-$80 an hour

Yo, could you explain better what does “instagram hype groupchats via tiktok” means?

instagram hype gcs are a load of desperate people looking to gain instagram growth for followers likes comments views all of that so these gcs will consist of people saying

F4F - Follow For Follow
L4L - Likes For Likes

stuff like this
and via tiktok means you can find these hype group chats through tiktok looking up
“instagram hype gcs” in the tiktok search bar