🔥 HQ $0.25 IG Profiled IG Scrapers, $0.75 Warmed up IG + Email, & Reddit,LinkedIn,TikTok,Twitter & More! | CSV | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC

Bulk IG iOS and Android restocked.

Also added new $30 mobile tiktok accounts that have 1k followers.

These accounts are about 3 weeks old and have grown via posts and follows very naturally. They were grown with an AI and can continue to grow at a rate of 2k followers a month. I would advise to only grow with a bot if you can code an AI or advanced bot if not then don’t try automating them:

GMX POP3 emails restocked!

When this one will come back ? Tiktok with link in the bio?

At the moment they are unavailable due to demand hopefully I can make them available publicly again.

Bulk IG restocked!

Purchased 5 IG accounts which I will be using as scrapers, will post results

Sure thing!

Also working on restocking on IG accounts but in the meantime:

:boom: :boom: :boom:
I have launched my new :

Aged HQ TikTok accs with 1k followers & Bio Link enabled + EMAIL

They were grown by doing postings consistently for 3 times a day with an AI, and follows. They received likes along the way as well.
Only login to them via mobile devices not the website!

They do have the biolink option, have 1k followers, many postings and are aged for a couple of weeks, and come with the email which explains the $49 price

I have very very low supply at the moment :grin: and will be working on making more!
Check em out here :point_down::

Bio Link enabled Tiktok accounts are almost out of stock. We are looking at it.

Yes they are as posted earlier I have very low supply.

I have updated it to very very low supply now

IG ios has been restocked!

IG ios has been restocked!

Just bought them all

1 Like

iOS IG restocked!
soundcloud restocked!
spotify resotcked!

Does the IG accounts recommended for CPA growing or only for scraping?

Hey,

From my testing my accounts can be used for any purpose so long as you have the right settings and proxies since they are created without a phone number and only an email making them more legit.

Everyone’s will be different so testing through trial & error is really the only way to discover this.

Thanks @pr0ject1, So I believe if I want to work with CPA via the accounts I really should warm them up.
Maybe I ask for recommended settings to work with and know how much I should increase daily in order to make sure I’m warming up the accounts the right way :slight_smile: ?

iOS restocked!

@killerscript Settings are dependent on everyone’s own setup. Also not everyone may be using Jarvee so it really depends on what proxies you are using, and setup, and therefore there is no right or wrong answer for the most part.

Android IG restocked!

I bought 116 of these. All got disabled. Had 2 accounts per 1 dedicated residential proxy, just logged into them all today, every single one got disabled. $200 wasted.

Hmmmm if you bought all of em and they got all disabled it means your proxies got flagged or logged in to them too quickly. You need to start with 5 see how that goes then 10. If you are seeing problems then stop logging in to them and contact me. It does not make sense that you logged into the accounts one by one and you just kept seeing disabled disabled disabled etc… and did not bother to stop unless you logged into all them at once, which at the point you are asking for trouble.

We will discuss further via PM to see what could’ve gone wrong there and troubleshooting steps you can take next.

GMX POP3 emails restocked!