πŸ”₯ Instagram Accounts with 1000-5000 Followers - Cheapest ever (Limited stock remaining)

I am interested in accounts that have over 1K followers.
If you can send me in PM list with acc usernames and prices with over 1k followers.

Thanks

1 Like

are they real followers from real accounts? as in they engage with content?

1 Like

Actually yes – real followers. Accounts been inactive so you have to post and make them active again. I purchase a few, likes came in within the hour – You have to make them grow and treat them as an inactive and make them active again. I am happy for the price and the accounts. And opps like this don’t come often, might at well get em – they are at prices not seen for awhile

4 Likes

yes they seem very cheap! what were the size of the accounts you bought?

2 Likes

@proxified can i have the list?

1 Like

will say the size of the account were the size I saw on the page itself… nuff said. What does that have to do with anything?

1 Like

sorry never mind

2 Likes

no, not that. My purchase are not for me, they are for my clients I am building networks for. The size don’t matter – the real follower do. It takes longer to get to these amounts of followers than it is to make make them active. For me, about 3 to 6 months to get them up to full speed. @proxified has a stellar rep on bhw, that is a cut throat site – watch your back type of site. The thing to remember is never do size first – do your niche first.

2 Likes

yes i have been on bhw, pretty sketchy. but thats great thanks for letting me know. how many clients do you have if you dont mind me asking?

1 Like

my clients are high end – i have more than 1 :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m interested as well.
Forward the list please.

1 Like

I would love the list too please! Thank you!

1 Like

can you send me the list, please? Thanks!

1 Like

Interested ! I need the list please! :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

I would also like the list please :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

@IGsocialize List sent in PM

@acelarson List sent in PM

@ICEMAN List sent in PM

@Young List sent in PM

@Alexnvo Thanks a ton for being so helpful and kind with your words. I highly appreciate that.

@Vlady List sent in PM

@rgoel8702 List sent in PM

@imaginaryuser List sent in PM

@josema List sent in PM

@Savage_Punjab List sent in PM

2 Likes

Can I have the list?
Thank you

1 Like

Please send me the list. Thanks.

1 Like

Interested. Please could you pm list. Thanks