Instagram app misbehaving

My instagram shows ADD NUMBER TO GET BACK INTO INSTA" WHYHHHH? IS IT NECESSARY?
AIN’T THERE ANY OTHER WAY?
I WAS LOGGED IN WHEN IT SHOWED UP SUDDENLY, AND NOW, I CAN’T -_- T_T

1 Like

There are plenty of informations about the security check on the forum, you might want to try your chance out :slight_smile:

https://mpsocial.com/search?q=confirm%20

I’ve tried almost all.

I just wanted to know what to do next?
Does this issue gets sort of its own in few days, as I see its a common one.

Or where do I go to confirm my info…

UGHH SO IRRITATING.

Have you tried to login to the account from the Instagram app?

Okayhhh solved! Just double tapped the message. And it lead to the video verification.

All cool now!

:slight_smile:

It always pleased me to hear that you guys managed to solve those nasty IG verification issues.

nice, but you must understand what lead to that vefication issue and fix the issue from it’s root to avoid getting that over and over again

Do you mind to send screenshot so we can better assess the situation?

This is showing…
The problem is here again
Same as before
Except that clicking on the lock isn’t leading to the video confirmation this time​:grimacing::sob:

1 Like

happy to hear that.

After the first confirmation, did you keep the account logged from your phone?

Yah
I kept it so

Did you log in to that account on IG app? I had the same verification issue once, and there was a button i clicked that started the video verification process like this:

it looks like you’re opening the account on a browser.

Hey I’m tapping everything it’s not going for video verification yesterday it did but it didn’t submitted the video for it please help.

Does it not get to the part where the camera opens and it gives you the instructions? I had an acct which asked for app confirmation/selfie verification earlier and I did not get an issue

1 Like

I also did the verification yesterday but it didn’t submitted and after that this is coming even tapping on the lock nothing’s changed.

That’s not happening here please help I’ve a business account. And there’s just a blank white screen

Can you try to give more details or send us a screenshot where you’ve got white screen?