Deleted thread by author #3

Automation won’t end, that’s for sure.

However, it will be harder. If IG limits following to 50 per day for example, you will need to find other methods to grow. But that also means less competition.

Bots will always be available as long as people buy them. Their business will be located somewhere in Russia or India where it’s hard to sue them. And even if they get sued, they’ll just open a new business.

4 Likes

Manual ? Impossible

3 Likes

It’ll never be over. Personally I think they’d be better off embracing it and regulating it more than trying to prevent it which would never be possible (at least not 100%)

Um, wat?

What I said is worth what you said?

The one who needs to go outside is you, pretty clearly.

They currently do not allow open discussion of “alternatives” for many many reasons.

5 Likes

How is this line outrages to you? [quote=“david.michael68, post:47, topic:15846”]
Get a fukn life you wanka.
Start with a walk in the fresh air and sunshine, sweaty nerd.
[/quote]

What are you, 12yo?

//is what i wanna say, but why do i even bother to someone who hasn’t even gotten a Basic member badge and already started acting like a kid

6 Likes

Ha ha if they would pay that where i live i would be running to get a job there ;D

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Nobody tells me to get a life and that I’m a wanka. :frowning:
I think I am doing something wrong here!

Good way to start a day!

BTW
Michael that is not how a lady should talk.

1 Like

Funny thing after few years hell be working for a sweaty nerd. Id rather cooperate with a sweaty nerd and learn from him then hating them ;D

3 Likes

so what I do now? I lose money on what I paid for this month?

Hello,

Please contact support.
Use this tutorial on how to do it.
https://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-how-why-do-i-contact-support/12878

Thank you and have a great weekend!

3 Likes

I knew that lame tut would come in handy.

10 Likes

Automation will never end, it may be limited but I strongly believe Automation will simply keep evolving and will continue to be an effective strategy

1 Like

For now, I just want to wait & see. :joy:

1 Like

Thats what im doing right now with this , i just keep doing other stuff meantime but waiting for mp to get back on their feet

I’m a big fan of MP, currently seeking around for anything compare to MP is a waste of time.
In hope of some miracle things happen in my inbox email though.

2 Likes

amen to that brother !

Thank you. Silly me.

1 Like

No problem! GL!

2 Likes

Yes, it look like the end from MP. Can’t wait for them to find a solution (maybe?).