Is the end of automatic bot!(2019 November )

Yes of course,i credit most of the growth to hashtags.

In the caption or first comment? And how many on average? Never used it tbh @florin22xxl

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::scream::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Oh yeah

hoW to find the best hashtags to use and do u post only viral post ??

@tux just writed this on another thread do you agree with him guys :

Guys believe it or not , Jarvee is dying . At this rate they can’t keep up with the changes that IG is making . Either figure out a way to move forward or go extinct. A Few resilient roaches on here will survive. I want all of us to move forward and say that we made it. Just do something and keep moving forward. It doesn’t have to be manual, it can be shoutouts, dm likes , ads . Whatever works for you may not work for xyz person. Practice it, master it, own it, its all yours. The demand for growth is not going anywhere, its just increasing. Don’t build your business on something that can be taken away overnight.

That being said, i do recognise realities and its time to drop all jarvee licenses and believe me its not coming from someone who is a newbie, its coming from someone who used to have a lot more licenses than this. Manual won’t make what MP was making but hey its a step forward for me and has been working fine since August -

Yes its dead just some people still unable to accept that and hope magic update will be released, or they keep saying give me ur clients BS like they not have blocks and have some private working method… Look, you can’t build business on somethiing like this that you can lose overnight. Focus on sponsored ads pay to IG and find different types of clients who need to promote their products, services or whatever then run and manage campaigns for them. Blackhat methods to grow forget about that, it was never good and never will be and can only harm your account and engagement.

bro,what are you talking about ? people still doing daily up to 100 follow with 0 issue , this type of message needs to stop you make us very confused and even people who manage well start to worry about the future , to make it short if Instagram wanted to shut down automation completly it will be done in less than 1 day , you think they are playing with us to make us dead solwly ? no they just make it more strict so automtically it becomes more difficult but still working

Even Facebook , when i search on forums everyone tell that they are using it only for ads but i still see that they are many working with facebook automation

Instagram is playing with us, they don’t want us to shutdown in a day. No one knows what they are thinking. But believe it or not, IG is making changes at a pace that the devs can’t keep up.

I can share screenshots all day of all green accounts doing follow for 2-3-7 days, what about the downtime after that ? Do you really want to build your biz on something that can be taken away in a night (IG can shut us down in a day) ?

how can you make your own 4g proxie?

are you reposting content? I feel like you have to be to be posting regulary on that many accounts

Do you use a hashtag tool like flick?

do your thing man i just said what i think… for me this is like its dead, you cant work normally few days without getting some error or block.

There are several ways depending on how technical you are and your setup.
If you run your software on a VPS then google ‘proxy know’, this has worked well for me.
If you run a PC at home then buy 3/4G dongles and use a proxy server on your PC.
You can also try one of the many good service from people on this forum.

@Xxpo99 You start asking this:

And then you attack @iki with this?

The only one making you confused is yourself. If you can’t and won’t listen to people’s oppinion, why do you ask then? Everyone has a different oppinion. What really needs to stop is attacking eachother on this forum everytime shit goes down and people are frustrated.

Automation is dead the day the devs chose to close and shut down any given tool. Until then it’s still alive. But automating is not dance on roses anymore. Anyone who claims that is lying. We might have people without or minimum amount of blocks, but they are doing minimum actions available for each account, but still choose to keep going. I mean above you mention people doing 100 follows a day. Now before they were doing 800 a day. That means in order to keep up m/s business you need 8 times the amount of slaves to do the same amount of actions you did before june. Now someone has the will and does it, and someone else is fed up and done.

I don’t want to get involved in the idea of if automation is narrowing to an dead end or not. But regardless of whatever anyone’s oppinion is to that, we all seem to agree that growth on IG is still far from dead. Many growth options are still there.

Jarvee is still working fine. If you are having issues you are not doing enough testing or you are not doing what you are supposed to do. Times are over where you just plug in a datacenter IP and a shitty account and do 800 follows per day. Good news is for you, new limits affect every agency, not just yours.

If you want some help from the forum, maybe show us your advanced social profile settings and your global social platform settings for Instagram.

that’s the problem i talked about who are telling that automaion is completly dead not the ones that tell it’s not like before because the first one tell bullsh’t and second tell a honest opininion i was attacking no one i was just telling the truth there is people who affirm it just based on their experience you can tell it’s very difficult but don’t come here just to tell to everyone yeah guys it’s totally the end

doing change doesn’t mean it’s the TOTAL end and that it will be not working anymore , we are the ones who hold their platform with multiple daily content if we go they go too they know that ,

to make it simple just see opinion on high members on this forum and what they think about the current situation and you will see that they don’t believe at any time that insta automation will be dead

doing change doesn’t mean it’s the TOTAL end and that it will be not working anymore , we are the ones who hold their platform with multiple daily content if we go they go too they know that ,

to make it simple , just see opinions of high members on this forum and what they think about the current situation and you will see that they don’t believe at any time that insta automation will be dead

it’s a long term businness it’s like if you tell facebook automation is dead go check with jv support how many still use fcebook automation for client management , growth page and monetization with group posts… (even if no one talk about it here don’t even know why lol)

3 problems with this approach. 1) Clients’ budgets are too small for organic growth 2) Not suitable for every account. Good luck growing a mom and pop store organically. 3) You can’t target. Most of your followers are not targeted thus useless for a real business.

You can show yours! :sweat_smile: