Software performance drop after September 16 update

Yeah with EB you need to upgrade to larger CPU/RAM, I switched over to the NvM from them and it works great

Are you running automatic follow/unfollow?

How much are you paying and how many accounts do you run on them?

we do have a partner Datacenter which t build us our own servers - hosted in Germany. If you interested contact me.

1 Like

I don’t think RAM is a matter, as my 2 GB laptop can run accounts to 150-200 follow/day even after the new update

I feel like it’s more “accounts related”, some are slower, with same settings :0 To be confirmed tho, i’ll put myself on it this WE

I think around 100ish/month and 200+

1 Like

The Unfollow tool issue should be fixed now.

Please restart the software and try again.

11 Likes

Thanks Steve: @JRVTeam
I see you are a new member to this forum.
We are glad to now have an actual JV Support person to join us.
Thank you for addressing the Unfollow Tool issue and letting us know!

1 Like

Its very nice to see members from JV staff posting on the forum, welcome @JRVTeam, thanks for your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @JRVTeam for the courtesy of letting us know! Much appreciated :+1:

3 Likes

glad you’re here!

Glad to see you here! This would things move a lot faster now :laughing:

Thanks for your input @JRVTeam
Unfortunately I still have unfollow issues and also accts aren’t reaching their daily targets anymore

Also my green lights appear when hourly targets are attained - I thought it should only go green when daily targets are reached??? It makes it hugely difficult to easily identify which accts are performing properly and which aren’t :pensive:

Same here, unfortunately still 40-50% performance drop after 16/09 update. For 100 accounts running on EB on VPS 6xCPU, 16 GB RAM, SSD none of my accounts is able to perform more than 70-100 follows/unfollows per day (before the 16/09 software update it was 190-200).

same here, eventhough try adjust the follow limit to 450per day, still only hit most 80 per day

Hope the api update will have a positive impact. However, I think an update of the support team is very much needed. Including:

• when the api update will be released
  • if they are still positive
  • what they are currently working on for improving eb

Contact support and explain your issue and the support team will follow up with you.

I forwarded your feedback to our developers, they might change the hourly target limit to a different color to help differentiate between both.

No promises there though :slight_smile:

Contact support and explain your issue and the support team will follow up with you.

In the next update, we will have an option that allow users to either chose the old logic before the16/09 update or use the logic which is being used after it.

You are running 100 accounts and all of them are executing actions using the Embedded Browser, right?

That might be the issue, if you go to Settings == Embedded Browser, you will see the following option:

The number 15 there means that a total of 15 accounts can execute actions at the same time. You can try increasing that number to 30 and if your VPS is still handling everything well, you can increase it higher.

Once you notice that JRV is getting slow, reduce that number until you find the sweet spot.

This will help increase the number of actions your accounts are doing but you might still be unable to reach your daily target.

In that case, the only solution you have is getting a second VPS and splitting your accounts between them.

5 Likes

Also, check my explanation above about the number of EB being used at the same time. It might apply to your situation as well.

We are still not sure about the exact date.

You can’t be positive about something like that, even after making these changes. Some users will see improvement while others don’t.

Even a year ago, there were users that gave up on automation because of the blocks they were getting while others kept going without any issues.

There are a lot of factors that play a role in the blocks and the last IG algorithm is just one of them.

We can’t share any details on the things we are changing in the EB or at the API level.

Since the new update my Unfollow and Follow settings just reached 200/220 daily limit, without even changing any settings, and it was complicated to achieve 100 3 days ago.

So i guess you guys should aswell see actions faster now

Great customer serive this is! Thanks @JRVTeam!

Also is this the final update to fix blocks or is it still continuing and to be in the next update? The big update I was told?

Thanks alot!

1 Like