[LEAD GENERATION] Contact Business Owners Interested In Your Services!

I just want to give a STRONG vouch for @julianthr and his team. I approached them a few months back to discuss promoting my company that sells bespoke high-ticket marketing services to real estate agents. He wasn’t sure if it would work but offered to do a small test run for me. That yielded some leads, one of which converted into a 3k upfront client and I paid for the first month’s subscription. That was 3 days ago and they’ve already sent me over 3 more leads who are interested and want to learn more.

I was considering not writing this to stop Julian from becoming so successful and raising his pricing but I owe it to him and his team.

This is a service that could easily become a major player in the lead gen market so get it while it’s so affordable.

Julian, if you ever need any advice or work done for free, please send me an email, you’ve earned it.

I’ll be sure to stop by after a month to give you a month in overview with Julian’s service.

Highly interested if this would work for me looking for the sales manager package. Dm me when you have a chance

This is great! Thank you so much for your honest review. We are so grateful that you were able to close a sale from the Leads that we sent. The new ones are about to be delivered.
We appreciate your business and your review. Thank you Elliot!

(This right here, shows that your Sales Process and the way you present your business and engage with these business owners, will make a huge difference when contacting these Leads)

Sending PM right now.

UPDATE:

Both services have been updated, improved, and re-launched.
After working for a month with some of our clients, we have been improving our process, and also the way we present our services for users to understand it better.

We see a huge potential in what we do for our clients, and we plan to Improve & Scale, in that order.

Please take a look at the updated Sales Thread, as there are IMPORTANT changes on both services, new plans, new pricing, and new ways to leverage them.

HEADS UP! I have now been working with @julianthr for a good month. The service is working great. I have been able to increase my leads generation significantly since starting his service. I actually gained over 200+ leads in a single month :slight_smile:

New leads are updated every week through a sheet so we can have a clear view of each leads information and their positive replies from the cold emailing approach.

I choose the lead generation plan so I still have to convert the leads but Julian pointed me straight away in the right direction so that I knew what would work best to convert those leads into clients.

I can vouch for him and his responsive team. I believe this is only the beginning of a great partnership :slight_smile: Anyone who is struggling in the lead generation department should really get in touch with @julianthr !

Thank you so much for this review.
Thomas has been working with us for a month now and has started his second month.
As he said, we were able to generate +200 leads with the Basic Plan, so this is proof that the expected number of leads can vary depending on several factors, like the service that you are offering, or the niche that you are targeting. (We never disclose our client’s niches)

REPLIES FROM BUSINESS OWNERS

UPDATE:
New LOW-COST Plan Available!
Now you can start for as low as 1.5k emails per week at $150USD/month.
Read all the details for this plan in our updated Sales Thread at the top.

Basically, all of our first clients started with this plan, generating great results in their first month, and they are now upgrading to bigger campaigns.

This plan is perfect to test the service and to see if this is a good fit for you.
Nevertheless, if you have any doubts, contact me with all your questions.

Julian runs one of the most valuable services available on MP. The whole team are great communicators to both myself as a biz owner and potential clients. If you’re looking to expand your client base, know what you’re doing as an operator, then hit up these guys. Very worth the money.

1 Like

I’ll make a short review because I do think you have rooms of improvements.

I ordered the basic package around the 20th of december, I was pumped to try it out, emails and communication was clear, would not say fast but it was christmas time so it’s fine.

I paid around the 23th, had no news for almost 10 days, had to ask what was happening by email… They replied they were doing some improvements on their service and stuff, ok… so they would start sending the emails the 4th of january instead.

After 2 weeks, I had to ask AGAIN some news and they told me to wait and that they will send me soon the leads, ok…
I received around 10 “leads”, people telling they wanted to learn more about my services so it was great but then 0 guidance on how to close deals like this (I’m not stupid but hey, why not guide a little bit on the best ways to close people via emails, if I knew how to do it, I would not have hired you)

They apologized and said “sorry, we should have done first” ok…
I then asked how could I get answers from those leads because I sent a good email (without waiting for their advices) and had 0 reply while the leads were supposed to be interested in my service.

It’s been 5 to 6 days now and Julian’s team still did not replied…
I’m quite confused to pay 100+euros to get 10 “leads” that don’t reply to any email (I mean, I would have get better results with sending 100 DMs on Instagram) after developping what my service is and nothing else, very slow answers from support, if any.

My honest review guys!

10 Leads? Thank you for pointing this out Enguerran, on it right now, because I’m sure there are more Leads for you in our inbox, my assistant has a lot on her hands and she is trying to do her best while Leads are being generated since we returned to work, but you should see that Inbox, I’m still training a VA for this that should be ready to work from next week on, but this one is on me, for sure. Didn’t see this coming so fast and will make it up for you, as I do for all clients.

I’m personally taking care of this today.

Regarding your Sales Process, my assistant informed me about your first email where you asked
“how can I answer those emails you sent me? Should I start a new conversation with them? Some of them might have lost the track of the conversation meanwhile”

Even tho we explained this on this very same Sales Thread how the process work and how our clients are reaching out to their Leads, not to mention that you should have read this before acquiring the service

QUOTED FROM SALES THREAD

And no, they do not lose track of the conversation or our clients wouldn’t be converting them, and you can clearly see in our reviews that they are.
The sales process is out of our hands. It’s managed by our clients and improved by them.

After that email, and after sending your sales pitch, which is pretty good overall, Tina replied to you explaining how to make a proper approach.

But after we sent the first 10 Leads, you were asking: no reply at all. Was it something wrong with doing it or they are just not interested?

10 leads and no replies it’s no number to be jumping to conclusions… I’m going to take care of this personally, so you can properly test that Sales Pitch with the proper number of Leads, but come on! 10 leads? You can’t be serious here, you can’t expect a reply from pitching 10 leads that were interested in IG growth.
I have been doing this for a long time, IG Growth and Lead Generation, this is a numbers game, so you can’t be asking why 5 or 10 leads didn’t reply each time we send you a batch of leads.

We apologized because we didn’t send the Opening Line, not because we didn’t explain how to close deals, and you are complaining here about sending 10 emails and receiving 0 replies.

And yes. These Leads were interested in IG Growth. This is how it works man, if 100 business owners reply, you can’t expect to close a deal with all of them or to have a conversation with all of them, even if they were interested in IG Growth. People may not like your pricing, your process, your growth method. I’m being realistic.
I have been offering IG Growth since 2017 before moving to the Lead Gen services and been generating all of my clients with this Lead Gen strategy since then. I know what I’m talking about. This is a numbers game and you need to understand that.

With all this being said, we do are open to give recommendations regarding your sales pitch, or your sales process, but understand that this is not part of the service and our clients take care of this by themselves.
We just generate the connections and spark interest in the services that our clients are offering, our clients do the rest. And some of them are very creative. You just need to test.

YOU HIRED US TO GENERATE LEADS FOR YOU, NOT TO CLOSE DEALS
And although I’m working on releasing free information for this, there is tons of information here about the subject.

Again, with all this being said, we are a small team about to expand, and I do understand and you do have the right to leave your honest review regarding your experience with us.

You are completely right in complaining about the Lack of Communication these past few days, and the slow delivery of results this period for you, although you only emailed my Assistant and never reached out to me directly, I would have preferred for you to contact me via PM here as I’m always online here.

You didn’t contact me via Whatsapp either, or to my email. Again, my assistant is overwhelmed with work, and you are asking her for recommendations to close deals, you can clearly ask this to me, in fact, I may have a better answer.
You had a few more direct communication channels before jumping into this, but I do respect your decision.

CONCLUSION

NOTED TO IMPROVE IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR CASE

• NEW LEADS
  • RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR SALES PROCESS
  • COMMUNICATIONS

And to improve all of this overall.

Don’t want to sound rude at all Enguerran, I’m happy to have you as a client and the lack of reply to your last email, guidance and new leads that you pointed out is completely true.

I just wanted to clarify that the number of Leads that you were pointing out to test if they replied or not, is infimum and that you can find a lot of answers to your questions about the process if you read our Sales Thread or our FAQs.

Also, wanted to clarify that we do not guarantee that you will close deals, although we have a lot of recurring clients because of this. This is completely on you and your sales strategies.
Of course, we will do everything from our end to deliver a majority of high-quality leads for you to do your thing, and although we do are going to provide you with some guidance, this is on you.

Another thing, reach out to me directly if you don’t hear from my assistant.
This is why I use personal Whatsapp, Telegram, and Email.

BOTTOM-LINE
Now, I’m personally taking care of your case today, as it’s %100 true that you signed up a long time ago only to see 10 Leads, bottom-line not acceptable at all, so I will be reaching out from my personal email address regarding the details to deliver your service ASAP.

All those clarifications were mostly to inform visitors that will read your review and my reply (:

Looking forward to making your experience a better one, expect my details today.

1 Like

Thanks for answering, I’m not here to complain it’s 100e, I don’t care, but here to testify what’s my experience so this will be my last message here because there are some unfair points in what you said.

I got exactly 14 leads from now and they all came at the same time from your assistant, I would have loved to do not jump to conclusions but hey, after 2 weeks it’s all you gave me. So from my point of view, because you don’t gave me any updates on your issues, I would expect 30 leads in a month from you, should I expect more?

You may say “it’s written in the sales thread” - I ordered a month ago now and sorry if I should have remembered all informations you had written.

Never said the contrary actually, I’m pointing the fact that after a long wait during christmas and half of the month, I have a total of 14 leads and no reply from those leads so it’s all I paid for so far.

Again, I would have loved to test but you sent me 14 leads in one batch so far.

As a business owner, do you think it’s serious to do not get replies from your assistant and ask your clients instead to send you messages on Whatsapp or on this forum for updates about the service I paid for?

If you provide a service, make communication easy, I don’t want to ask once a week (and I did it though) on what ever platform what are you doing for so long.

Then she just had to forward the email and you answer? How am I supposed to know that?

No hard feelings, you proved you wanted to do good and I guess I was not lucky here.

Yes, from your point of view looks like that would be the case, but this shouldn’t suppose to work like that, so yes, expect a lot more Leads now that we will address your specific case.

I’m taking the blame on the fact that we just provided you with 14 leads during this time. But not with the fact that they didn’t reply…

As I said, we are a small team and we are improving operations as we scale, but I have that many communication channels for this very same reason, for clients to reach out to me directly at all times whenever they think is necessary.
Nevertheless, you are correct, we failed to reply to your email, but I will make communications easy for you from now on, no worries.

Didn’t get this one… It’s simple, my assistant is in charge of processing the Leads, forwarding them to you, and update your Google Spreadsheet.

Of course, you can contact her with all your questions, but most of the clients that want to speak directly with me regarding more in-depth questions (like recommendations on your Sales Pitch) contact me via Whatsapp, Email, or Telegram, which are perfectly displayed in this Sales Thread.
No, no one informed you about this, but all this information is displayed for everyone to see how to reach out to me.

All of these questions should have been discussed on Private Messages, and we should continue this exchange in private messages. If you feel like we didn’t get to an agreement you are free to leave another review.

You already stated that you were having a bad experience with us, I replied to it and you replied back.
I’m willing to provide you with a fast solution instead of terminating the service and refund your money, but let’s continue this conversation in private.

I will contact you right now, but whenever you want just send a PM here, an email to julian@socialpump.co, a Whatsapp to +542976211853, or a message on Telegram at @julianthrsp

On my end, I’m up to provide you with a fast solution, but I’m not up to continue having this discussion on our Sales Thread.

Looking forward to continuing this on Private channels.

This is a short review of service used November 2020 (LG Basic Plan).

I was curious to try out his service as Julian was professional and genuine with his responses.
I bought the basic plan to test it out. I didn’t have high expectation as I simply wanted to test the service and test the effectiveness of it.

I would assess the service based on 2 criteria
-Communication
-Results

Communication
A++ Knowing that they are starting up and busy I’m impress by the detailed information Julian provided every time he replied. You can see that this is a no BS service and they are building something that will stay for a long term, not re-selling and not a BS fad service. He was happy to answer questions, that I am sure beyond what I paid for e.g. some advice about how to reply to e-mails and such. I didn’t expect them to give me a complete answer as consultation and guidance is not part of their service, so any answer was more than enough for me. ( I believe they do have a package for a all-around/complete service)

Throughout the campaign, I was handle by Tina who was lovely to dealt with. There was a time where I had to check in but only had to do it once, and maybe, I was being impatient.

Till the end, I was/am satisfied with the service.
5/5

Results

Prior to starting the service, I had specific criteria for the target accounts to be which I believed would be the most responsive. I was strict and let them know that if I sense any form of BS, I will cancel right away.
And boy, they did accomodate. I am impressed that they managed to accomodate my strict target, but also, the way they sent/formatted the leads. I am slowly appreciating the beauty of excel, so I was pleased to see how it was organised.

The leads were relevant to my criteria, the detail of delivery and impressed by the amount 100+ leads (1 month).

However, I didn’t manage to convert a lot of the leads, however, this is my fault as ;

• I didn’t have a proper conversion funnel in place ( I was simply testing the service so I didnt have much expectation)
    -I replied too late, since the other facet of my business were too busy. I neglected the leads and reply may be 1-2 weeks late haha.

I can confirm that after e-mailing the leads, some of them did get back lets say at least 35% could’ve been more if I replied quicker? Need to retest, but the above is solely my fault

4.3/5

Overall I am satisfied with the service. I cannot wait to use them again Q1 2021. They are great people and I appreciate that they are running their business properly, not like many businesses around the industry.

Note: I realise that people have so many unrealistic expectations in this world. If you don’t communicate do not expect them to read your mind. If you have concerns, communicate with the company, if they are good they will respond to you.
Lastly, do not expect them to deliver something you didn’t pay for.

Good luck with your sales

1 Like

im interested, can you pm samples-case studies ?

I’m going to leave this here and keep it short. The exact same thing that happened to @Enguerran is happening to me. It’s been about 3 weeks since I sent payment to @julianthr and I only have 5 leads. I’ve messaged him on WhatsApp, email, and MPSocial PM but no response. He mentioned he was trying to improve customer service and I can see why, I haven’t received a single response at all in March…

Hi BigJ.
First of all, completely correct on the communication part, but my last email to you is from March 9, just highlighting this as it sounds like I haven’t updated you in 3 weeks, when it has been 1 week since my last email, and you are right, there wasn’t a response from me after that, and it is in fact a huge delay, but wanted to clarify that.

Yes, Live communications are off, I’m only reaching out via email, but failed to reply to yours, so you are completely correct.
Didn’t saw the message here, just signed up today and seeing your message along with others, but you are right, I do have an email from you in my inbox, and I was using that specific channel to communicate with clients, and issues in my process shouldn’t be an excuse.

Rolling out an update to all clients and new leads from your new campaign, as your first campaign had the wrong set-up. The niche and the delay didn’t contribute, so I will roll out an update in a moment with new leads from a new campaign, and more details on how we will make it up for this delay.

Not gonna explain here. Just wanted you to know that I’m here, about to update you with new leads and that you are completely right.

Talk to you via Email.
You can always leave another review later down the road.

MESSAGE TO ALL: WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY MORE CLIENTS ATM

Until we improve our client’s experience, process organization, and customer support.
We will be working to hopefully be able to take new clients from April.
We will be back with new updates and improvements soon.
Thank you for your understanding.

Before anyone else throws good money after bad, and to help improve the quality of this forum, I can attest to the present majority’s abysmal customer service experience. Julian is a ‘take-the-money-and-run’ kind of guy.

I deal with lots of different agencies, partners, service providers, I’m one myself in fact, and sometimes there’s miscommunications about this or that, over the many years, I’ve developed a lot of patience to account for these things, but something about this dealing has rubbed me the wrong way so I’m taking the time to make this post.

Julian I’m not so fast with words, but I can’t define you in any other way than a scam.

What I got from Julian… 1 month wasted time, $ down the drain, 4 total ‘leads’ that never answered anything from us (though seemingly had ‘real interest’ in our service), and a dreadful customer service experience. But even that I could live with if Julian didn’t completely disappear.

I requested a call/zoom with you 5 times and you dodged all of them. I gave you two warnings that I would request a refund within days if I didn’t get a response from you, this last one went unheeded, so here we are.

In summary Julian responded to 100% of my emails before I paid, which reversed immediately to a 25% response rate after I paid, and now we are at 0% response rate to my present unanswered email with him I’m and I’ve been waiting 8 days without this response to 4 email prompts from me.

But it wasn’t so fast of a process, I’ve also wasted 1 month of my life going back and forth with him.

Julian, I’ve requested a refund from Paypal, I’m only posting here to warn others, I’m not here for your response, not interested in any further business, lead updates, or any conversation with you, save your breath and your excuses. The only reason I bit was the testimonial from @Nieco, not your fault Nieco, I just thought ok, usually only bad experiences post, but seldom do happy customers, so if one happy customer exists, there are probably others. At one point in our dealings Julian, I even offered you a partnership to handle your customer service, since I have a CS team, because you had me convinced you actually had a service.

I also see you think you’re getting away with your shoddy service by making these long responses to complaints here as if people owe you something because of whatever your sob story of the week is. Get your act together kid.

If anyone has any doubt of my claims, or has any inclination whatsoever in doing business with this scam artist, I had my assistant sum up our dealings in a nice chart with time stamps and summaries, with accompanying screenshots to prove our dealings. If you send him money, you’ll have better luck getting leads, throwing the money out the window.

Summary Of ALL Interactions

Email Threads Screenshots

Julian4

And that’s the last I heard from him, Mar 9 with 4 garbage leads and this guy completely disappearing

For the record, the above emails are the complete email threads with Julian (as screenshotted above), there are none absent (image below)
Julian5

Well, it was about time that someone snapped.
We do have the most patient clients, and most of them are recurrent clients.
We do have big issues these days that’s why we stopped acquiring clients.

Luckily our recurrent clients know that what we do for them would cost a lot more on FB Ads or other places. Even with our crappy support system.

Unfortunately, you had a super bad experience with the service, but some things that you said are inaccurate. I’m not a scammer. I will never disappear.

CLARIFICATION FOR THE FORUM
I get it, our service is messed up these days, that’s why it’s on pause. But my clients know I’m not taking their money. I’m still delivering services out of schedule and never ran away without delivering the results. Even if I was out of schedule.

If you offer a service, you know, this is a combination of my service being capped with bad customer support, and an aggressive client, which is of course in all his right to be upset, but I say aggressive because I have +30 clients, and I get it, we do not offer the proper service as it should be, and we have some reviews here, but if you look closer, none of them talked shit like this. So immature. You can be mad all you want, but to lie and talk shit. Not gonna do that. You want your money back? All good. Speak to you on private.

LEADS ARE GOOD, OUR CLIENTS MAKE MONEY OUT OF THEIR LEADS, AND WE NEVER RAN WITH MONEY WITHOUT WORKING FOR PEOPLE.

And when I can not solve things with clients (like in this case) a refund is done.

THIS CLIENT DID RECEIVED +10 LEADS FROM HIS FIRST CAMPAIGN WHICH IS STILL ACTIVE AND GENERATING LEADS OF COURSE…

He is right about customer support tho.

IM NOT GOING TO DISAPPEAR FROM HERE.
I WILL NEVER RAN WITH MONEY WITHOUT DELIVERING A SERVICE.

ATTENTION:
SERVICE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

‘Aggressive client’? Excuse me, judging by your tone, I get the feeling you are somehow blaming me for something, somehow, here? Please be specific as to what I’ve done exactly, besides paying you and patiently waiting for your promised service delivery? It appears the stress of a broken service and many upset clients is showing itself. Question: Why would you be accepting money from people if you were supposedly ‘on pause’ and why would you be expecting someone to ‘snap finally’ if you were actually delivering what people pay for?

What exactly did I lie about? Be specific, don’t just throw words around. If I misled, I’ll take it back. If you’re referencing to me calling you a scam, and that that’s a ‘lie’ because you’re absolutely not a scam in your own mind, well…maybe it’s true. Maybe scam is too harsh a word. You can help me think of a better one for this situation, and I’ll edit my post.

Remember, dear Julian, until I made this post, I WAS a paying client, so with your logic, I should have known that you were still delivering services out of schedule, etc. etc.

But I didn’t. I heard nothing. And further, my gentle prodding attempts to get an update from you was completely ignored, after you took my money.

I never heard of a paused campaign, (I see you made a post here 2 days ago about this, but you’re somehow implying that I was somehow notified of this, I wasn’t). We spoke quite a few times before I paid actually, you had ample time to bring this up. But even if you paused later, why did you accept money and then further continue to give me a timeline of delivery if you were on pause, you said yourself that “your paying clients know what’s going on”, well I was a paying client, I didn’t know anything. Why did you give me a ‘taste’ of 4 ‘leads’, and talk about the “next campaign starting tomorrow” if you were on pause, I was still a paying client then, so I should have known something, no? Are you oblivious to the fact that I do have the email of your confirmation of service delivery times, and you did nothing, and I heard nothing after that, shall I screenshot its contents to help you further hold your feet to the fire?

I think anyone reading our email thread will see I’m not an ‘aggressive’ client, but I am a client, and you disappearing and avoiding all friendly attempts to communicate with you will only poison your relationships, and yes you’re correct in assuming that you can expect some people to get p’d.

And to be clear, he’s right, I now have 10 leads on the spreadsheet, coincidentally 6 more leads suddenly arrived immediately after I made this post, shocking. Equally as shocking, now suddenly your email works.

Yes, Julian, you’re so fair and reasonable aren’t you, just offering up refunds if a problem can’t be solved, as if I somehow you offered that to me, and I’m the unreasonable one because I made this post. I didn’t want to make this post. I don’t like doing this. I even gave you two full days to respond to me before I would request a refund…and I didn’t hear from you, so here we are.
Julian9

You’ve told me that you’ll refund my money, so that would indicate that you’re not a scam, so when that happens, I’ll take back that word and just wish you good luck in hopefully learning from all this.

You were clearly an aggressive and abusive client since the beginning.
You were looking for special treatment already since the minute you signed up, wanting to do a consultation over a zoom meeting about your campaigns over and over again, when that is not available for any client.

Then, marking us several deadlines with whatever threat you could make, when other clients (and this is not right) were patiently awaiting their weekly leads before you.

After replying to you and sending the first batch of leads, you continue to speak to us like if you were our BOSS, when in reality you are not!

Quoting you “I PAY YOU, YOU RESPOND TO ME” (???
Even tho you paid $135, I have people paying me +$500USD who treats me x10 times better even when waiting for more time than you waited. And yes, they have waited. Get off your high horse…
Talking about garbage leads, scam artist, and other stuff, so yes, you are an aggressive and abusive client

Our service may not be working properly, and you are right to be mad, but not right to be an asshole.

You can publish whatever you want. I always send Leads to my clients.
And no, it’s not a coincidence that my email is working and you received leads!
I replied to you and sent your leads because your service is terminated and you are trashing us in public! This requires immediate attention! So…to be honest, didn’t read the quoted message here, don’t have the time and you are getting your refund in 24 hs. Plus, already sent your weekly lead FREE OF CHARGE, so hey, you win

You are right as a client, but as a person, you are so wrong. Get your money and get out of here, publish whatever you want. You created this account today to leave this review, you have never shared anything of value in this forum. So, as you did not have a good experience with the service, take your money and get out of here.

Back to work…

SERVICE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Heyyo

Like everything it is each to their own experience.

We actually did a second round with Julian
And we manage to convert one of them into clients. It is all up to your approach

If you cant convert then fix your pitch. If your target are not responding fix your target. You cant expect $$$$$$$ million by spending $100-500 lol

You are a fish in a sea full of sharks

p.s. I didn’t read the full post it is too long lol
p.s.s. I am not affiliated with julian. I used the basic package, I pay fully for the service… If I can convert 1-3 then it gives me the return and i get extra exposure, that is how I see it.
p.s.s. Business is hard these days, and we should support one another when possible. Writing reviews like this without introspect is harming a business unnecessarily. If you received a refund that should be it, no need to talk extremely bad. The business already lost money & time, ruining their reputation when it works to some people, it just too much IMO. If someone ask you to give them a feedback go do it privately. Your opinion affects a business more than you think. Lastly, this is tax deductable why even complain. You tried a service you know it doesnt work, move on. It is not like you pay 10k and the person ran away. #notlikeanyonecaresaboutbeingnicetoothersfightfightismoreexciting