[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

new here - very appreciative of all the info you shared! can you inbox me you best residential and mobile proxy providers?

Use the search option in this forum. Enter> Proxy 4G You’ll see themes, the first 5 topics see. And there you will find Proxy 4G providers in this forum :slight_smile: Regards <3

I don’t know why but I test on my home IP. It works very well for 3 accounts per IP.

Hi guys,

Re: Email Verification Loop jarvee

I have tried these things of trying to resolve the Email Verification Loop, but still have had little luck in managing to make my accounts valid and back to being able to follow - these accounts are able to follow through the embedded browser and do not have action blocks.

I have purchased Mobile proxies and have 8 accounts linked to them (10 is recommended).

I have cleared cookies, cleared errors and reset only a handful of ids which has not worked.

I have also got my customers to go into ‘login activity’ and confirm all logins and send me a verification code and have logged in through the embedded browser - which still loops

I have also checked/ticked only follow through embedded browser and login through embedded browser.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to these or another method that has worked for them.

Thank you in advance!!

Hi there,
I’m managing just 2 accounts currently. Do I still need a proxy? Also can you recommend some proxies?

What settings do yo use man? Im on home ip too.

Some of our clients once connected are reciving email notifications of connection alerts likes the one attached. The accounts are already connected and running but not sure if its something about the browser

Is there a way to avoid this on jarvee?

connection%20alert

1 Like

Thank you bro very useful

1 Like

I think they receive these because, they are not based in Thailand. All the time when Instagram detects a new unusal login, they send an email notification.

1 Like

Did you clear cookies?

if you clear cookies, reset device ids, they’ll get a notification like that

No im not doing anyting at all … The account is running . Usually this happens on the connection of the account but not it happens when the account is already connected .

I think there should be a setting on jarvee that i should mark but im not finding it …

Thanks

Great profile picture :wink:

This is a common problem for me, but don’t see it being discussed much here. A lot of my accounts weren’t able to follow via API. A lot were and are still completing tons of actions through only API.

I set up all my accounts to follow via EB when API is blocked. Reset cookies for some accounts that were action blocked and re-warmed up accounts. Everything was fine for a week. Now a lot of my accounts are being temp blocked through EB. Some get temp block after just trying to follow 1 user through EB, and some are able to go up to 15-20 and then get temp blocked. Seems very random as I still have accounts working fine on API. About 10% are on DC proxies, 90% on mobile proxies.

Anyone else having a lot of problems with temporary blocks?

3 Likes

Residential proxies and I work only with API

2 Likes

Nice job but I would miss using the likes. :frowning:

1 Like

I use them for Like exchange

3 Likes

Have you been receiving all your likes in the like exchange?

I used this settings and i got blocked ;/ what’s Your experience of this settings?

So are you guys all following through api again? I will slowly switch them back 1 for 1… #worried

I have my own, but I published this film because I learned from the Lord at the beginning.
And he always advised me well.

1 Like