[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

What is 13char i dont’ understand

you can’t make a post that’s shorter than 13 characters. so people add that to make their response longer

3 Likes

I would reconsider using 10 accounts on 1 proxy. Regardless of it being DC/4G or anything else.
Recommendation is max 2 accounts per proxy. I recommend you testing that out. See if this does the trick.
Also if you search the forum you’ll find plenty of explanations on why more than 2 accounts isn’t recommended.

Thank you for the great content! Can you also DM me with your proxy provider? Thank you in advance!!

So, let’s talk about mobile proxy first of all most of us use 5 accounts on their mobile/3g and others use even more with emulators/apps… and just to remember I’m talking exclusively about MOBILE/3G/4G/LTE please show me 1 single explanation telling you why and advising to use only 1 account per MOBILE PROXY? I really want to see that.

To be clear, on DC(Data Center/Private) proxies you should use only 1:1 and that is what everyone know, but we’re talking about other world here.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us,

It looks like Instagram is on a block wave the moment (this happened in the past as well).

The only thing we can is to wait until everything calms down and the block gets lifted.

• Please make sure to have nothing in common between your accounts.

• We recommend using a maximum of 2 accounts per IP/proxy (good quality proxies), of course, one account per Ip/proxy is ideal, but you should be safe with 2 accounts.

• Please remove the links from your bio section.

• Instagram doesn’t like accounts doing follows and unfollows at the same time.

We recommend using the following feature instead:

Enable automatic follow/unfollow is a function that will start or stop the tool after a certain amount of followers/followings is reached. So the Follow tool will work until account follows (for example) 7498 users, then the Follow tool stops and Unfollow tool starts unfollowing until the number of followings is less than 500 (example) you can change that number from unfollow settings as shown in the picture below:

- It’s recommended to use this option in order to avoid running both tools at the same time.
And it’s necessary to enable “automatic follow/unfollow” in both tools, Follow and Unfollow, but you only start one tool and Jarvee will take care of the rest.

We do not recommend you to be logged in from any other devices besides Jarvee, but if you need to, make sure to Enable Nightmode option first and login only during the nightmode period.

- Instagram is playing with the limits. In the last couple of weeks, they restricted how many follows you can do per hour and per day. Please review all these points and make the necessary changes and then stop the follow tool for [1 - 2](tel:1 - 2) days and then start with very low settings.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Best regards,

Xxxxx (I edited out the employer name)

Not only do I base my statement on this direct recommendation from the support. But I have also read threads in here claiming the same. And I shall tell you that I did tell the support that I was using 4G proxies. And there answer is based on the information I provided.

2 Likes

Didn’t saw anything talking about MOBILE PROXY and I’ll not spend any of my time discussing with nonsense.

Ps: Learn before talk anything about mobile proxies or even residential that most people use in shopping centers and schools with hundreds to not say thousands connected at the same IP!

1 Like

True talk.
He knows what he is talking about
I tested it.

Also that’s not true, so far I have not encountered any daily or hourly limits. Even today some of my accs followed 900 people and sometimes over 100 per hour. Only some long term limits seem to be in play - not sure yet if they are partly weekly or there is a fixed monthly limit yet

6 Likes

Totally agreed, same here.

Yo chillax buddy!! Don’t get your head high. I don’t understand your passive aggresive attack at all. You asked for proof, I provided it to you. But if you feel that you know better than the support team, then feel free to teach them. As stated I told them exactly that I was using mobile proxies and they provided me the above.

900 :astonished::astonished: that’s dayum

it doesn’t matter since it’s about monthly or even yearly results I guess, I am still testing though, I kinda don’t wanna believe the 6000/month still, hard limits were never the style of Instagram, but maybe they changed this time.

2 Likes

I do help them with my advises and also my knowledge for new tools + ideas.

Proof… where? Didn’t saw any actually as I was talking exclusively about mobile, not other kind of proxies.

They’re talking as general(copy and paste text) as most people use only DC, totally normal they advice that way.

Is also important to mention that even they told me that mobile proxies was a new thing to them so I guess I know more it indeed.

We’re talking mobile proxies and aged accounts right?

no we’re actually talking ipv6 proxies haha, here is some proof:

but again, it all doesn’t matter if there are monthly limits. But it’s still interesting data I believe

It’s surprising how even ipv6 proxies dont give you blocks?? What am i missing? Doing large bulks seem much better to me since you can then rest the account within IG blockcooldown hours/days even before receiving the block

Yes the problems are I haven’t found any correlation yet why some accounts are able to do it, and when they are able to do it. It seems totally random right now and not replicable on a large, useful scale.

Only thing that is cool is that the average monthly likes I think I can increase to up to 20k if there are no monthly limits, haven’t encountered any yet

@Gernozarus Care to share your follow settings? I’m running test accounts and willing to try it on mine and report back. Also testing with comments, after follow likes and story replies

1 Like

sure but it’s unsafe for client management, only suitable for slave growth.

I am right now doing follows 24/7 and 910 follows per day, the exactly wait time and other stuff is different across accs but it doesnt seem to matter.

1 Like